• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

nightmare ferry

fogbottom

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
we have been trying to kill ferry for a couple days, after many hours and many deaths we cannot get her below 96%. we play on Sonoma and hope others are not having this problem. if we cant kill her cannot advance any further, may as well shut dungeon down if it is useless.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
There has to be some way to show how long one will be calm when fighting the Nightmare Fairy (Paragon). You cannot cast any spells till you out of calm. People pay to play this game, not to be calm, (I borrow that line from a guildmate) Small shards like Sonoma really need to have someone look at the Paragons spawning. Cancel this witch super powers make her a normal Nightmare fairy. This witch has been up almost two days I Believe, as it was up last night and it was up this morning and no one has killed it yet. Please strip this witch of her superpowers, make her normal @Mesanna

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The calming is not only overkill, there appears to be no rhyme or reason to how long it lasts. Even when you move out of "line of sight", sometimes you immediately get the ability to cast, sometimes you have to wait 10-20 seconds. This is un-good when you are trying to rez someone so they can make a suicidal dash back to a non-paragon lich's corpse (forget their own) so that can re-loot what was stolen from their corpse before that uber-short decay timer makes them lose their item forever (only paragons and bosses don't decay before the corpse containers recombine).

Speaking of buggy rooms, any other shard have the summoning (Balron) room NOT have balrons or blood foxes at all, if there's more than 3 or 4 people in the dungeon when it starts? We only get the big stuff in that room when there are 1-3, maybe 4, people there. @Kyronix @Bleak

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The calming is not only overkill, there appears to be no rhyme or reason to how long it lasts. Even when you move out of "line of sight", sometimes you immediately get the ability to cast, sometimes you have to wait 10-20 seconds. This is un-good when you are trying to rez someone so they can make a suicidal dash back to a non-paragon lich's corpse (forget their own) so that can re-loot what was stolen from their corpse before that uber-short decay timer makes them lose their item forever (only paragons and bosses don't decay before the corpse containers recombine).

Speaking of buggy rooms, any other shard have the summoning (Balron) room NOT have balrons or blood foxes at all, if there's more than 3 or 4 people in the dungeon when it starts? We only get the big stuff in that room when there are 1-3, maybe 4, people there. @Kyronix @Bleak
Dot and I noticed this and reported it that the spawn rate seems to be on an inverted scale... but like most things it fell on deaf ears.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
To me the spawn rate seems more random than inverted? Sometimes few, sometimes many, regardless of how many players were present? (Playing on Europa)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To me the spawn rate seems more random than inverted? Sometimes few, sometimes many, regardless of how many players were present? (Playing on Europa)
Agree. Sometimes a really large amount and on the same room it slows to a trickle. But Jacks room works. It is almost always up at midnight on LS and when I'm alone there is just enough spawn to kill and avoid jack. When other show up, the spawn rate increases.