• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nicely outfitted vendors outside Luna?

P

Prudentis

I hate the Luna prices.
Are there any places, where you can go vendor searching with a good possibility to actually FIND anything of value?

I hate not being able to search for items.

M

MysticLlamaFTW

I picked up a rune to a large non-luna establishment the other day.. 2 large houses next to each other, vendors neatly organized into rows. My rune says "Malas Market Shop" its south of luna, east of the road past the football stadium looking ting.

P

Prudentis

<blockquote><hr>

What sort of thing are you looking for?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am looking for a few things I will probably not se in a long time myself, like stat scrolls and magery powerscrolls, because I don't go to Fel right now and I don't know anyone doing champ spawns. Also items, you can't get anymore like preorder special items. Soulstone fragments and such.
I would rather collect items myself, so arties and so are lower priority.
Other than that, I just like browsing ... who knows what might catch my eye