• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nice turnout for EM event last Night on LS

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We know of 4 drops. I assume there was 5. The pure mage named Quarter got 1. 3 tamers. Not me.

But nobody really mentioned the 10 Gargs. They were in 2 formations of 5 but not on top of each other. Should I have paged on them? Thats the first time I have seen them on LS. The last time we had something like that was last years invasion.

3 shard hoppers with GDs. Couple of sampires that have been farming Khaldun. Couple of archers.
1 player always has the green Ogre.(hidden behind the guy in reaper form) I never see it fighting tho.
Big crowd, lots of lag.

Glad we have an EM now. Been 2 years since we had regular events.
upload_2018-11-29_23-36-34.png

Last edited:

leloyon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I know one of those gargoyles was Ongback from FATE guild and he's a known afk scripter during IDOCs; often multiboxing alts with other gargoyle characters so he can grab as much as possible. I wouldn't be surprised if all of those gargoyles are him. I reported him many times, and told GMs to watch idocs when he's around. It doesn't matter if you page on him or not, nothing is ever done about it except an email saying "They'll look into it". Lately I've been trying to get other people aware of all known idocs on the server just so that they can see with their own eyes what happens when FATE guild is around.

What happened to all of that banning that was supposed to happen when EJ launched?

Rant aside, it's really nice that we're getting events again! LS has been pretty quiet but since we've got an EM things have gotten a little more active lately. The EM seems nice too. Knows when to stick to the script, but he can also flip the script and keep us entertained. I don't think we could ask for a better Em.

Last edited:

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your EM is a good guy and has great knowledge of Ultima Lore. He also can put the slap down on when you get jackwads at your events lol.