• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Nice start Stats Black Cu Sidhe SOLD

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
upload_2019-1-19_18-38-47.png

I spent the day training and skilling a black Cu up to 100 in melee skills. But noticed I was supposed to be training this one. I'm bored so this one is gonna get trained to 4 slot.

I can build it to suit or complete it.

Can get fairly level resists if someone wants for that. But if no one wants specific resists it will be 55 poison.

Will make a great Black Cu!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Khaelor Ill save it for you for a >76% Nightmare. Black if have.

He likes his chew toy:

upload_2019-1-19_18-52-54.png

Under power hour so will be done soon.

Almost 80% before the first mage went poof.
upload_2019-1-19_19-10-49.png

He finished now. Ill take him to the Mines. I have a 60/60 ele and a 100/100 ele stashed away.

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
View attachment 92034

I spent the day training and skilling a black Cu up to 100 in melee skills. But noticed I was supposed to be training this one. I'm bored so this one is gonna get trained to 4 slot.

I can build it to suit or complete it.

Can get fairly level resists if someone wants for that. But if no one wants specific resists it will be 55 poison.

Will make a great Black Cu!
WOW! This is trully a jackpot pure black! Grats! Don't accept any offers for less than 90 M! These according to most recent dealers range for 50-150 M untrained-untouched ! 50 is the lower spectrum but this is very high stat and resist wise! Problem is they will want him untouched let the buyer put resists etc where they want them! I dont think you will find a better pure black for years to come! (I know..I know..sometimes I exaggerate, but this is for real)..:ten:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
PM @Lex Darion. He wants these, he trains them and sells for mint! Don't be low balled on this one. Should fetch you easy 100 M at the least, if you decide to sell. Problem he is in different time zone : London time. Get him on ICQ if you want to sell. Also you may want to fully train and PS 120 this one and you sell for mint.
Again GL and GRATS!!