• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nice legacy nightmare

Gardo

Journeyman
It's kind of bitter sweet. My longtime friend is calling it quits and has graciously gifted various items to our guild, including this beast. We are currently deciding which items to keep and which to sell for the betterment of our small group. Anyway, I'm currently leaning towards keeping his mare but, since it's only 54 off intensity cap, thought I might seek an appraisal of sorts. Thanks in advance for your insight.

Attachments

Last edited:

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That is very nice. It could fetch the high end range for Nightmares, however, I would keep it. Yeah you could get some gold for your group, but that quickly is spent. While you could forever have an animal to remind you of the memories you have of your friend every time you play. If they decide to return, you can always gift it back. No one will appreciate the animal like you would. That is my two cents.

Gardo

Journeyman
That is very nice. It could fetch the high end range for Nightmares, however, I would keep it. Yeah you could get some gold for your group, but that quickly is spent. While you could forever have an animal to remind you of the memories you have of your friend every time you play. If they decide to return, you can always gift it back. No one will appreciate the animal like you would. That is my two cents.
That’s definitely how I feel. I look at the legacy pets in my stable and I can remember taming most of them with him. (Particularly my WWs) Many a night spent looking for just the right animal to spawn. Fun times with a good friend. That’s Ultima in a nutshell.

Cheers!