• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Nice hat

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One friend of mine asked me :
"Is it possible to sell this hat and never work any more ?"
I answered him what ill ask the ppl around.

Sure there is few big disadvantages in this hat:
1) No MR
2) only 1 HPR
...ehhh... and thats all , i belive

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Price is difined absolutely exactly: "...to sell this hat and never work any more"
That is very vague..if I sell an it for 1-2b it isn't like OMG now I'll never ever need gold..be more specific. I don't see it hitting over 150m-300m just my opinion. It might have killer mods..but the SDI on a kasa and HLD on glasses are far more sought after..resists don't mean anything anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is very vague..if I sell an it for 1-2b it isn't like OMG now I'll never ever need gold..be more specific. I don't see it hitting over 150m-300m just my opinion. It might have killer mods..but the SDI on a kasa and HLD on glasses are far more sought after..resists don't mean anything anymore.

Thnx for first comment on theme

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
That's a pretty sick hat. Wish it could go into a 55lmc suit, but the high resists and stats help. W/ the piece, you could easily add some high MR/HPR pieces to make up for what it lacks.

@Cocaine1 please note that the high bidder, Michael Dangerous has been flagged several times as an auction winner that doesn't pay for items.

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a pretty sick hat. Wish it could go into a 55lmc suit, but the high resists and stats help. W/ the piece, you could easily add some high MR/HPR pieces to make up for what it lacks.

@Cocaine1 please note that the high bidder, Michael Dangerous has been flagged several times as an auction winner that doesn't pay for items.

Thnx, but i alredy seen his bids in my auctions and as all alredy knows what this is troll account, you can see the @Captn Norrington conclusion here
Another important moment is what here is no auction , just pricecheck