• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nice Fight!

S

Still Frame

Hell of a fight from _I_ last night at wrong. HAXZ....you were somewat there :p Had alot of fun even with it was just me and tree vs crunch cal and tremere. Hope to see you guys again real soon

D

DoughBoy [_I_]

Had a few good fights there. I don't remember names but i had a close call when i went into a cave and got efielded in there with the two guys after me:p

HaXz is just bad. They will be on Legends soon anyways....

S

Still Frame

Had a few good fights there. I don't remember names but i had a close call when i went into a cave and got efielded in there with the two guys after me:p

Hehe that was actually just sedric in the cave, im too laggy to use circle of trans so i couldnt see inside to teleport :(

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I followed you in there and fielded off the front. It was only me and you in there but for some reason you seemed more interested in casting mass dispel(not that it would have done anything) then fighting me 1 on 1.

I think Sieg got a spell off as you ran out of the cave just as the field went down. Despite the fact you were only a couple tiles away, it said you were out of range for the spell that might have gotten you. Oh well.

J

John G8

Hell of a fight from _I_ last night at wrong. HAXZ....you were somewat there :p Had alot of fun even with it was just me and tree vs crunch cal and tremere. Hope to see you guys again real soon
Where do you guys fight mostly?

S

Still Frame

If bc ever showed up you wouldnt need pics. UHOH i just hijacked my own thread! Great fight _I_ hope to do it again now on to the real issues....bc where the hell have you been?

TDR may not be seen every night, but thats because alot of us have been having alot of fun dueling instead of field fighting. Many increadibly long duels with sedric, yu law, doctor disfigure (pwnt), shifter. Been really fun, everyone seems to be enjoying it maybe some other people would like to join us? I got home at 12:30 and have been up dueling with them and working on a suit all night so now its time for bed!

D

Dem0nic

If bc ever showed up you wouldnt need pics. UHOH i just hijacked my own thread! Great fight _I_ hope to do it again now on to the real issues....bc where the hell have you been?
Maybe they're making detect hidden trackers to fight the rk'rs now. Since they can't actually spawn or beat anyone.

H

hydro

TDR may not be seen every night, but thats because alot of us have been having alot of fun dueling instead of field fighting. Many increadibly long duels with sedric, yu law, doctor disfigure (pwnt), shifter. Been really fun, everyone seems to be enjoying it maybe some other people would like to join us? I got home at 12:30 and have been up dueling with them and working on a suit all night so now its time for bed!
i dont play anymore so you wont see me at any fights,so i cant answer why bc wasnt there. i still like to read the boards, and see pics. as much as i hate to say this, the pics from link with the res killer are the best threads!

M

Malador

i dont play anymore so you wont see me at any fights,so i cant answer why bc wasnt there. i still like to read the boards, and see pics. as much as i hate to say this, the pics from link with the res killer are the best threads!

It does seem like BC is absent. there have only been a couple or three on each night this week. We have had fights with the BCF stealthers but no BC.

but wait isnt demonic in bc?

D

Dem0nic

It does seem like BC is absent. there have only been a couple or three on each night this week. We have had fights with the BCF stealthers but no BC.

Negative on the BC

S

Still Frame

Well im sorry, i didnt know u werent playing i just havent seen any bc so it explains why i havent seen you either.

S

Still Frame

I believe that demonic is in xv but i could be wrong.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im assuming the reason we havent seen much of BC is for the same reason we havent seen alot of pvp in general. The game is saturated with cheaters. Who wants to play against players that are faster in everything they do because of certain obvious programs.

A

After the Lovin'

Im assuming the reason we havent seen much of BC is for the same reason we havent seen alot of pvp in general. The game is saturated with cheaters. Who wants to play against players that are faster in everything they do because of certain obvious programs.

Most importantly, even when they post screenshots of THEMSELVES doing it, it falls on deaf ears and blind eyes.

M

Malador

We are out there fighting someplace every night. I have been seeing more of TDR not less. Pwnt has even been sighted a couple times in great numbers. UOD is out as are the B*R err BCF stealth archers. Random blues are out as well.

There is plenty of pvp to be had.

F

ForTheOcean

Theres been a few BC out there, weve been around despise when _I_ or haxz are down there. Unfortunately the game is 'saturated' with hacks right now so it is harder to get people to log on. I've been playing my blue a little more cause it's easier to divide groups on a blue since not everyone will attack you, but I've been there.

S

Still Frame

Mal your screeny could be correct, but im sure that is a fairly common name.

M

Malador

Theres been a few BC out there, weve been around despise when _I_ or haxz are down there. Unfortunately the game is 'saturated' with hacks right now so it is harder to get people to log on. I've been playing my blue a little more cause it's easier to divide groups on a blue since not everyone will attack you, but I've been there.
BC had a crowd on last night but that is the first time this week

Haxz is what gets me. You go for months only seeing a but a few. Then they come out of the word work like cockroachs.

D

Dem0nic

BC had a crowd on last night but that is the first time this week

Haxz is what gets me. You go for months only seeing a but a few. Then they come out of the word work like cockroachs.
They died A LOT in despise. PWNT at least was out of Yew gate area dying for a change.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess it's clear who the real meatshield is...
A meatshield is defined as someone who is sent to take damage and left out to dry (knowingly or unknowingly) because they are expendable.

It doesn't really have anything to do with your rank or pull in the guild and/or guild decisions.

Your poor attempt at grief is noticed.

-1 Nfusion

S

Still Frame

Like I said "While baracoon was dying most of the JW were chasing off the few BC that returned while tdr and haxz killed the baracoon."
My bad, i'm just drifting in and out of threads there are too many posts to keep up with.