• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] NIce Bracelet. atl.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just about to drop 1plat offer, before i realized its 10lmc not 10ssi

Still a very nice piece! GL

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I wont sell this for a low ball offer like usual on stratics. swing speed is kinda easy to get and also this can be used for a mage that already has a 1/3 ring and a fc 1 shield .so its a versatile pieace with a few template options .

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wont sell this for a low ball offer like usual on stratics. swing speed is kinda easy to get and also this can be used for a mage that already has a 1/3 ring and a fc 1 shield .so its a versatile pieace with a few template options .
Then why don't you put the price you want for it?

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I am not a pro with prices but imo this brace is for sure worth 150+.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
@Tye Where are you gathering your pricing from? My offer stands at 100m. If you will take that then we can chat, unless someone outbids me.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uve gotta love the SOLD inagme threads

uve gotta love the .. OUTBID via PM

uve gotta love .. outbid via ICQ

uve gotta love .. al the ****.. all tha low balls al the biggy ups...its worth 1 plat min!!

uve gotta love UO.. i LOVE UO.. ...

can we please start .. dont kill the game we love through shear greed...

items are worth what anither.. and i meanj another player will pay...its simple as that

and... yes most folks on stratics will have 2-3-4 accounts so they / may /can upbids.. on there own auctions..be carefull

just saying... thgis is not happening here

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
THP have you ever posted one good item that isn't junk? but anyways ITEM IS SOLD via In game offer sorry can a mod delete this?

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
@THP

You are part of the problem sir. Do not act like you are the solution. The only thing I agree from your comment above is an item is worth what someone will pay. If 99% of the population will pay 500 million, and one player pays 1.5 plat for the item.... well then the item was then worth 1.5 plat.

I have probably over paid for items b4. I just bought a ring last week for 1.2 plat from @Lord Bishop. Most ppl thought i was crazy but i needed the item, and it was worth that to me even if i was the only one.

People on this board need to grow up. When you sell a lot of items, bids do in fact come in on icq or PMs all the time. You seem to have an opinion on everything when someone is selling, but rarely bid. Ive seen you tell @AtlanticRealtor what his property is worth, you made some silly comment earlier today about a house i had for sale, and you frequently post on peoples' threads with items for sale wanting to tell them what they are worth. ATL Realtor did end up selling those properties. So they were worth that, even if you could not afford them. No reason a seller shouldn't try and get the most for their item. That is not greed... it is called being intelligent. My house also has an interested buyer, but i failed to follow your ranting post. I believe Tye probably sold the bracelet if he said he did. Why? Because I have no reason not to believe him.

Many people do not post exact prices as the UO economy is a shaky thing, and with so many legends, its hard to know what each unique piece will bring (as there is no other piece like it. And maybe someone needs to finish their suit and will pay well for it) This is the reason for the "bid here and if enough interest, ill turn into an auction" by so many ppl...including myself. It is not greed.

So if you are going to bid on item, then bid. If you think they are asking too much, move on, or try to reason with them via PM ot ICQ. No one needs to hear your ridiculous rants about what you think the item is worth. No one cares.

Take this advice.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Btw, I am the one that bought the Bracelet for 200M!
I may already have a buyer for it and I will not mention his offer because you will be surprised!!
so yes, I offered him ingame and I bought and there is nothing wrong to "invest" on something that you know you will profit for!!

If you want to PM me an offer, feel free :)

Kas

Slightly Crazed
There isn't anything wrong with getting over on someone either is there @AtlanticRealtor stating you have people offering reserves and up for an item you post on stratics to Just squeeze that much more gold out of someone. Then when someone makes an honest mistake and asks to trade back those so said people disappear? And then you state all sales final which was no where stated on your thread.. Don't act so professional when your not.. Enjoy that 1.7 plat :gee::hahaha::pancakes::pirate:

Kas

Slightly Crazed
In bet whoever bought the jewl from Atlantic realtor used the jewl on a fisting chiv char and didn't realize chiv needs to be 100% real skill to be maximum effective. How many people does he scam a day? Lmao