• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Nice Brace AGAIN

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My 1st auction was incopleted for the reason of seller disapearing and i starting a new one :
brace.jpg

Reserve price 400 mln.
Buy out 800 mln.
Min bids step 10 mln.
End time 8 PM EST 03 june 2017 +5 min rule
Item is on Atlantic.

Bids from following list will not bee accpeted:
1) @Jay Bird
2) person who got no 3 (three)completed transaction on stratics trade forums at least 50mln each in 365 day before auction start time.
Sorry new acc's guys, but there is too much time wasted on fake bids. Ask your friends with good acc history to bid here. Also accs with lots of scandal/incompleted trades will bee excluded from biding (up to my taste).
1 exception posible - PM me on stratics to Buy Out & if wee both online here then wee will try to deal at the moment (if no BO from "legal" acc before that time).
I'll Update this thread with last legal bids twice a day.

If some my options are not fit you - then call moderators.

Last edited:

Jay Bird

Adventurer
Was not from my lack of effort.......... i tried icq/pm u give no response so good luck to who ever wins this from this guy...

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the type of people you will deal with who do not know pricing. They will run a fake auction to see what prices come up then say no one responds and run it a gain using prices they did receive in the fake auction.

Reactions: Kas

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was not from my lack of effort.......... i tried icq/pm u give no response so good luck to who ever wins this from this guy...
I didn't recived anything on ICQ or in PM here from you.
i've asked for your ICQ in the 1 auc thread and same - no answer from you.

Last edited:

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the type of people you will deal with who do not know pricing. They will run a fake auction to see what prices come up then say no one responds and run it a gain using prices they did receive in the fake auction.
I know the pricing well enough , this brace are 200+ atm but my pricing skill dosnt mater for this case.
I do the auc & im ready to complete it but other side desapearing. This is not a fake auction - this is fake biders.