• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Next weekend Nov 19-21

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Friday the 19th, I would be very disappointed if nothing happens in the Order vs. Chaos thing.

Very.

On Saturday the 20th, there's a market in Umbra, which I plan on attending (2PM EST). The order guys will be there, but I do not currently plan on making an issue about it. Since this event was planned outside of the OvC system, it's considered bad form among many to interrupt it without a pre-arranged plan.

That doesn't mean I have to play nice though!

On Saturday evening at 7PM EST, there's a PvM tournament. If I can get 3 other pirates to help out, I would like to participate. If not, then I'll show up without support and hope that others are helpful there.

My character for that will be Farsight. Archers, tamers and characters with discord will be the best killers... or we could go with a standard team and just survive. The best team for all circumstances is 1 necromancer, 2 tamers (both with rune beetles) and a discord/archer... spellweaving on everyone will help. But as a group, the pirates lack necromancy strength and disco/archer strength... so whatever is good!

After the PvM tourney, we can go back to OvC if it isn't too late.

Sunday is free. If there's nobody on, then I plan on character building. If there are people on, then Corgul, t-maps or looking for roleplay.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What happens in Umbra from my side can not be predicted. The OvC does not exist for me "in character", and I may act as a pirate would see fit. 2pm EST seems like a good time for me, too.

The PvM tournament sounds like fun, even if we were eaten by a horde of crazy beasts. I'd enter with a melee fighter as well as with a mage. Sharkeye is my favorite character for PvM, cause he never dies if I am careful enough. Not sure though if he'd be the fastest to kill anything. Plus, he's good at healing others.

I'm always in for Corgul and other adventures, when I'm online. I'd love to try and challenge Scalis one day, but I think we need a very skilled crew for this.
Currently I am trying to build a perfect suit for a stealth archer; probably the last suit I will make for myself for the next years. I'm running out of resources...

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I likely need to go on a few resource runs as well. I only have two of my five characters in "complete" suits. Three of five if I get Kei's jewels corrected. I just haven't decided if I need magery skill on the ring and brace or not.

S

Sydrik Harpune

I am out of town this weekend but I should be on for awhile Friday night... I would definitely be up for starting some trouble if we can find it.