• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Next weekend 8-10 april 2011

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won't be around on Friday or Saturday, but there are two things which you might be interested in.

Order vs. Chaos battles set for The weekend
Friday 7PM EST - Mining for salt - The order folk plan on heading to a dungeon (intel says "elemental" which I presume is Shame) to mine for "new ore types". Our task is to find out what sort of new materials they're looking for and procure it if possible.
Saturday 9PM EST - Hunting the pirate hunters - get with Pandora (CoD) for rules. I'll set some supplies aside in a guild-chest in case you don't have the supplies yourself. You'll need to be HS enabled and have a ship with cannons to participate.

During the week, if you feel adventurous, see if you can't find out more details about either event (in character). You don't have to be aggressive in your search for information, but it might help!

Feel free to use the "RP Community" chat channel to find out where you might find good interactions. (note: what happens in the chat channel isn't to be considered in character)

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I don't know if I'd be able to make it Classes are coming to a close and that means higher work loads, mostly reading so that's good, so everyone who can make it to each event for sure should probably list which ones they can and compile it to see how many for each event then decide if they can actually pull off anything. After that list what you'll need and I'll try to get it ready.

M

Maximilliean

I can probably make the Friday night one, but since the saturday one says you need SA I won't be there for that one. Anyone know why SA is needed?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I meant high seas.

I just didn't think before I typed.

*corrects the mistake*

M

Maximilliean

ok well in that case count me in for friday and a definate maybe for saturday.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to try to make tonight... but no promises.

Tomorrow is impossible for me still.