• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

next silly question

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
whats the minimum fame level needed for mobs to drop legendary artifacts?
and because i'm really silly i will ask about luck i can push close to 2k but find i get more drops (granted they are lessor or greater artifacts) around 5 or 6 hundred..

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Players think I'm insane but there really seems to be a "sweet spot" between what you're fighting and the amount of luck you wear.
yes, and I have no idea if it's task dependent or what but it seems to me that a bit lower luck on my t-hunter produces better results... that, or luck simply doesn't matter at all

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nobody actually knows how luck works in this game. Not even the devs.
There are a lot of things the Devs do not know about the game. Mesanna thinks the new BOD system works.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There are a lot of things the Devs do not know about the game. Mesanna thinks the new BOD system works.
She also had no idea there was a statuette engraving tool in the game... *sighs*