• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

next Rare's Fest

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that the Sakura Rare Fest is over, I think now would be a good time for the Baja Rare's Festival Staff to make an announcement on the Rares foreum to lock in the spot for April. I would also suggest that this post includes some type of a tentative draft plan.

One of the things I've noticed in the previous festivals was that the EMs of those shards never took the advantage of holding an event around that time. It would be great if EM Seppo and EM Godiva can conduct an event during the Festival so that players from all over would have some additional nice memories.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any kinda auction during the Festival would probably be a good idea. I like that.

EM Godiva

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It would be great if EM Seppo and EM Godiva can conduct an event during the Festival so that players from all over would have some additional nice memories.
I am sure we can work something out. Please let me know the dates as soon as they are set.

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd rather have the rares fest in the Winter/December. I read somewhere a bit back that another shard was gunning for a summer fest.

I also LOVED the idea of the theme for us which was an "End of the World Ball," we can do a lot with that theme. Think Mesanna...heck think Godiva..who looks ready and willing. I'm sure an "End of the World," theme would be something she'd have fun making an event for...

(This theme was mentioned after we were bumped the second time for rares fest. I think it's unique. I think many, many things can be done with it, and it'll definitely be different.)

Just my two cents.

EMSeppo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello folks,

As I have said before, we are likely to exploit the fact that there will be lot of people visiting the shard, if and when a Rares festival comes to Baja. Even play off the theme and spirit of the event.

However, the festival itself is a player event. We are not going to involve ourselves in its organizing nor selecting its theme. I am sure you guys will do a good job with it. Generally, there is a good reason why EM's generally keep their distances from such events, but that doesn't mean we won't try to indirectly contribute!