• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Xor's Elite OrX Claim Felucca Cove Orc Fort

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Merik

Xor's Elite OrX Claim Felucca Cove Orc Fort
Felucca Cove
Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Tuesday night runes could be found all over the land for the new XOR Orc
fort location. Many came to see what it was all about and were met by
Orcs wielding clubs and maces!! They had successfully taken over the
Felucca Cove Orc fort. Now the Xor clan wanted to show its muscle by
proving the clan was strong enough to hold it.

The Orcs Da'SIiNGur [XOR], King Xor [XOR], Arig'Tak [Orc]
battled different guilds and tribes. The Gank Squad guild and savage
Tonkaweya Tribe were among those battling the Orcs. Xor clan was
victorious in the end and still remain the dominating clan of the Felucca
Cove Orc Fort.The XOR clan can be found at the Felucca Cove Xor Orc Fort
during the evening hours. Days they show up are random.

R

RuthieJ

Da'Slingar recently put a house behind mine in fel. I was wondering what kinda peep he/she was, OMG a frigging Orc. There goes the neighborhood!:cursing:

megster

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi im sniffin-koolaid leader of GS. Im sorry to say you info is incorrect. The orcs lost all three times that we went. I guessing so bad they just gave up we waited for a while. after they came back a few times i guess they gave up.

S

Sweet Delta Eb

Next time I will have to take a pic of them using tables to completely block a person in when they recall in which I thought would get you banned... but the still got the arse kicked..Merik check your facts better next time or stay for the whole fight. I know you do a good job and take pride in your work but you dropped the ball on this one.

B

Brucie Kibbutz

Hi im sniffin-koolaid leader of GS. Im sorry to say you info is incorrect. The orcs lost all three times that we went. I guessing so bad they just gave up we waited for a while. after they came back a few times i guess they gave up.
They killed me prior to killing you guys, I was there as a ghost, at first because I was stuck, but then to watch the fight. You guys were whiped, twice.

You did finally beat them, after you beefed up your numbers to double theirs, and the one orc kept being stupid and chasing you guys, but you couldn't down him 4 on 1, so you guys got him guard whacked.

You can call it win however you feel comfortable calling it one.

I lost, I took it like a man and didn't whine, I just hung out, because I, for one, was happy to see Orcs again and seeing people fight for something other than spawn scrolls.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all time im see rune for orc im run kill this guy in orc base ty for your bag sending all time :)

M

Merik

No ball drop. Just trying to promote the orcs into sticking around. For those who say stick around the whole fight I was there long after everyone else left and the orcs were still there. So I guess they did win. Just because you don't see a UOSS character there does not mean I am not there. As for tables blocking.... did people miss the pictures with all those tables? Also I guess they did get their butts kicked around for awhile 4player with two dragons vs 2 orcs.
(And no I was not an orc)

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They killed me prior to killing you guys, I was there as a ghost, at first because I was stuck, but then to watch the fight. You guys were whiped, twice.

You did finally beat them, after you beefed up your numbers to double theirs, and the one orc kept being stupid and chasing you guys, but you couldn't down him 4 on 1, so you guys got him guard whacked.

You can call it win however you feel comfortable calling it one.

I lost, I took it like a man and didn't whine, I just hung out, because I, for one, was happy to see Orcs again and seeing people fight for something other than spawn scrolls.
LOL SERIOUSLY? ur expecting GS to take there beatings like men? they're a bunch of 12 year olds with no skill. they're guard zone hiders, or the few that dare play factions hide in there house hoping for a redline kill. They're a joke, shouldnt even be considered in any pvp talks..

E

EquiNOX2

LOL SERIOUSLY? ur expecting GS to take there beatings like men? they're a bunch of 12 year olds with no skill. they're guard zone hiders, or the few that dare play factions hide in there house hoping for a redline kill. They're a joke, shouldnt even be considered in any pvp talks..
for once ...agreed....gs is the worst guild on chessy ...the only people that die to them get guard whacked.....what more can i say?:next:

G

Gowron

Funny about the slams on GS. Granted it's been a while since I've gotten into the mix, but a year ago, we were the ones chasing -665, SW@T, G^U, and CKS into their houses with equal numbers.

S

Sweet Delta Eb

WOW is all i can say. Us jokes got the attention of the ELITE ROXXORS PVP GRANDMASTER oblivion..lol. Just because we have fun our way and don't choose to run hacks to run through trees and scripts to cast folks have to get all bent outta shape and name call....we are decent at what we do and have fun doing it mainly ganking reds and greys at the gate....It really saddens my heart that other people in this game can't remember that this is just a game and anyone can have fun anyway they choose..I think I may loose sleep over it tonight :sad2: O and have we ever claimed to be good, great or god forbid ROXXORS?

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Okay so I guess that ends this. Once we fly into accusations of cheating and
whatever else we lose the point of the thread.

The news story was done to promote the reds orcs and to let them know we
noticed them. I hope everyone goes back to felucca Cove Orc fort when they
see the runes out.

If it makes everyone feel better your all god pvpers compared to me. *smiles*​

Status
Not open for further replies.