• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Urgent News - Plague from Yew infesting Britain?

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I received urgent news this evening of corpses wondering the streets of Britain!

I helped in taking one down, They are very tough and should only be approached by the hardest of warrior.

On the corpse I found a Birth Certificate which seems to say the wondering corpse was once a man named John from Yew.

Yew Plague from the 18th January 2011

Yew have been under threat from a plague for weeks now, and it seems it may have finally started to spread, Keep your eyes peeled when your next in town!

G

Guardsmen Militia

Sirs,

After hearing rumours of the plague spreading to Britain I thought I would investigate and see if I could find anything.

Unfortunately I have to confirm that the infection has indeed spread to Britain.

The infected found were quickly dispatched but there may be others. Upon their persons we found a variety of things indicating they were refugees from Yew or have recently had contact with people in Yew.

It is currently only in the early stages but unless other towns begin to take some precautionary measures and aid in fighting back the infected in Yew I don't know how much longer it will be until every town is affected.

Annabel, Footman.

M

McValdemar

Any update on the happenings?
Is there any new report of attacks??

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any update on the happenings?
Is there any new report of attacks??
I haven't seen anything else in Britain recently and Nathan Hawke never spoke of anything.

I've not been to Yew since the 18th though so I can't speak about there.

M

McValdemar

Later in the day I'll move from Minoc and try a little trip.
I'll ask around even if there are reports or rumors.
This happenings might lead to a very worring threat for the citizens.