• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS]Update on the Collection

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to let all of you know what we are currently working on for the Game Codes store concerning the release of the 11th year collection.

Firstly, I’d like to assure everyone here that the 11th year collection is not and was never intended to be related to our traditional anniversary rewards. These items were sold as part of a promotion and as such we wanted to give everyone here the opportunity to purchase them as well.

As most of you know, our friends in Japan have put up the 11th year collection package for purchase on their store. They have also put up the option for players to purchase individual items out of the package. To put it simply, we are in the process of providing the same thing for all of you.

The response we received from all of you here on the boards when we initially released the 11th year collection was heard and is the reason why we are working diligently right now to provide these items as individual transactions that you can choose.

For any that are curious as to the purchase price of these items, they will be fair and on par for all players globally.

And now, I return to my dungeon where I have little elves with pink hair making items by hand… :p

~Kilandra