• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] UO Stratics Siege Perilous Team Proudly Presents...

G

<table width="100%" border="1" bordercolor="#ff8000"> <tr> <td valign="center" align="middle" bgcolor="#000000"><font color="#ffd600" size="5">The Ultima Online Stratics Siege Perilous Team

Proudly Presents

<table width="2%" align="center" border="0"> <tr> <td>
</td></tr></table>
</font>
</td></tr> <tr> <td>
lease join me in a standing ovation for Masuo Kenji!

Yes, Masou has graciously accepted a position on the staff team, as our newest reporter!

I'm sure you have all seen the fantastic job he's done in the "Mythbusting Siege" sticky thread on these forums - and if not, there's no time like the present!

Although his name may be in flames above, please hold off on the flaming until he's had time to settle in!

*pokes hourglass*

Welcome on board, Masou!

May you have a long, happy, and eventful stay!

</td></tr></table>

D

Dor of Sonoma

*smiles*

I cannot imagine a more suitable candidate. Congratulations, Kenji!

Huzzah!

K

Kat SP

W00t!! Siege's own CSI: Sosaria Detective! Congratulations Kenji!

G

Thanks everyone! You'll read my first story very soon. Something that I wanted to write a long while ago.

Gonna go earn my shield now.

G

Otto what is the best wy to contact you? I tried ICQ a few days ago, and I have pm's turned off for my own reasons

M

Maleeka

Congratulations Masou! Look forward to reading your first report. *smiles*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Otto what is the best wy to contact you? I tried ICQ a few days ago, and I have pm's turned off for my own reasons

[/ QUOTE ]

ICQ's off at the moment for the simple reason that I'm not getting a chance to spend more than about 20 minutes at a time at the keyboard - and if one thing munches up free time, it's ICQ! (I should be back on it within the week, though!)

However, I do check my PMs here regularly, and I've sent you a PM over at the Shire forums, which I'll also be checking at least twice a day!

G

*Beams proudly*

Congrats!! Couldn't of happened to a better person!!!