• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS]UO Herald Updated...Again!: Eleventh Year Collection: 11 Codes!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Eleventh Year Collection: 11 Codes!
Chrissay Zeeman
17 Feb 2009 17:59:46
The Eleventh Year Collection codes are now available at http://uogamecodes.com.

This collection package was assembled in celebration of Ultima Online's 11th year.

Included in this bundle:

• Fallen Log
  • Lamp Post
  • Hitching Post
  • Armor Engraving Tool
  • Earring of Protection
  • Ancestral Gravestone
  • Bulk Order Cover
  • Wooden Bookcase
  • Snow Tree
  • Maple Tree
  • Willow Tree

Eleven (11) Item Codes that you can redeem in-game for 11 Eighth Anniversary Item Tokens. These Token can be used to choose one of each of the items listed above or 11 of the same item. You can choose any combination of 11 you desire. You can also give or trade these Tokens in-game with other players.

Edit: 8:29 PM These items were recently offered in Japan by the UO Japan team. Due to a high number of requests we were able to offer them to all UO players with the same selection and comparable pricing.

Due to a miss communication with this item only the package of the 11 individual items is available. These are not Anniversary Items or Vet Rewards.

Players who have purchased this package prior to this update with the intent of choosing each item should contact customer support to change their order. They can be contacted by submitting a ticket at http://support.ea.com.

Edit: 9:39 PM
The items have temporarily been removed from the website. We will update this when they will be available.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please note, these are not the anniversary items. This is a completely separate package.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I couldn't find the items on the linked page, I found this on the uo.com site.

The items have temporarily been removed from the website. We will update this when they will be available.
:yell:

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I couldn't find the items on the linked page, I found this on the uo.com site.

:yell:
When I went to check out the site, I thought, "Okay, either I'm not seeing it, or this is some REALLY GOOD STUFF that I'm drinking!" :D

Thanks for the update!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, they put it up after I went to bed. Thanks for posting it Mama. :)

Xel, you crazy man, I thought you always drank the GOOD STUFF.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I went to check out the site, I thought, "Okay, either I'm not seeing it, or this is some REALLY GOOD STUFF that I'm drinking!" :D

Thanks for the update!
Or both? ;)

And Ori.....you're more than welcome, dear lady. We mamas have to help each other out whenever we can. :lick:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Eleventh Year Collection Items: Update
Chrissay Zeeman
18 Feb 2009 18:07:41
We apologize for any confusion that may have occurred regarding the 11th Year Collection Game Codes. We continue to strive toward making the UO experience enjoyable across our entire global community. As a result, we want to take time to reevaluate our distribution of these particular items. We will have an update shortly.

If you have questions or are dissatisfied with your order please contact Customer support at http://support.ea.com. Please accept our apologies again for the confusion and accept our thanks for your understanding and patience.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, they put it up after I went to bed. Thanks for posting it Mama. :)

Xel, you crazy man, I thought you always drank the GOOD STUFF.
Ack! This has always been a conundrum to me. If I drank the good stuff all the time, then there's a possibility that the good stuff may become mediocre because I could possibly become accustomed to it which would be a blinkin' shame. In order to avoid that, I have to drink the not-so-high end stuff in addition to the high-end stuff, like a yin/yang philosophy of sorts, but in this case, it involves inebriation(!?).

With that said, remember the Spring Decor Collection? I didn't get the kosher Blessed Statue Cat-Looking thingy or the Basket of Herbs (if that produced cannabus I might have changed my choice...I kid). I chose the blessed bottle of Shochu. It's not the best alcoholic beverage in Sosaria, but it isn't the worse; kind of like a middle level beverage which gets the job done and happens to taste like chicken...with a hint of almonds.

In conclusion, if you see me on the side of the road, parched and semi-nude, I'll gladly accept any beverage you offer me, and even though I prefer sake, I'm unbiased when it comes to my alcoholic disposition. Now, I must make a naked dungeon run through Blood Dungeon in Ilshenar, just for the heck of it. Wish me luck and sake! :love:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just send Xel to the Sake fountain, he'll be happy for weeks...weeks I tell you!!!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We collected twenty pitchers of sake for yesterday evenings Scavenger Hunt. After seeing the undies left near the fountain, I am starting to worry about what's been in my drink... *Eyes Xel*