• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] United Sosarian Alliance Archery League Round One Results!

G

<html> <head> <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="content-type"> <title>ArcheryRd1</title> </head> <body> <font size="+1"><span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"><font size="+2"> <span style="font-family: gautami;"></span><font style="font-family: gautami;" size="+3">Brutus Tankus Wins Round One of
United Sosarian Alliance Archery League!</font></font><br style="font-family: gautami;"> <br style="font-family: gautami;"> <br style="font-family: gautami;"> <br style="font-family: gautami;"> <span style="font-family: gautami;"> With some of the best shots in the realm in attendance it was sure to be an abudance well fought matches in the United Sosarian Alliance Archery League Round One held in the training grounds of the city of Trisnic and was hosted by Lady Lissa Eldi of Gyldenfeld. Fourteen competitors in all joined us for thier shot at the weekly championship and the 100k grand prize. The field all shot well but in the end it was Brutus Tankus taking the win along with the weeks points lead heading into round two. In second place it was Se'an Silverfoot, third place Queen Zen, and fourth was Cymbria Devereaux. Congratulations to our weeks champion and to all who came out and had some good fun. Join us next week as the city of Port Baldmor hosts at the Haven Buttes</span><span style="font-family: gautami;">

<br style="font-family: mv boli;"> </span> <span style="font-family: gautami;">~ Morpheus Mardox ~ </span><br style="font-family: gautami;"> <span style="font-family: gautami;"> UO Stratics Reporter- Chesapeake</span>

</span></font>
</body> </html>

G

Nicely done, but I am a strong believer that any player run events should be *NEWS* and to also enable more citizens participation in, and possibly greater yet citizens attendance attending, for our many fine run player run events.
------------

(IC)I had unfortunately missed last evening's round two. But then there were assorted elementals hovering o'er me home last eve. Air elementals and water elementals were hovering o'er the area above me home last evening, lightening bolts being cast, as well, all preventing me from doing anything I had hoped or wished to do last evening much to my dismay. *sighs*

(OOC) When rl tornado sirens blare and wind and rain and lightening hit ye get two choices in the shard calleth rl springtime cometh March-ing, to Mississippi; and ye choices are two, hit the deck or try to use electronic equipment to log in.

It seemed discretion is oft the better part of Valor or cowardice or both; it seemed more logical to hit the deck ducking high winds, flash flooding and tornadic activity of the elementals pvping over the air last night of northern cold and southern gulfy warm temperatures here, last eve than to log on during such ! hrmm we can not yet control certain very large *elementals* in the shard called rl best I think to do the logical ...ie.. take cover ! *smiles*

Hopefully I can yet attend the next round of Archery competitions, even though I missed last evening due to weather elementals over me rl head.