• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Uniform Design Contest Winner

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Originally posted on The Golden Brew Tavern

Uniform Design Contest Winners

Congratulations to Lady Pandora and Fern Goodfellow for winning the uniform design contest. It was a close race with the winner separated from a three way tie for a second place by a single vote.

As the winning team, they are required to supply the uniforms for the current and future recruits of the Town Guards.

A plaque will be raised at the Shard Museum to commemorate the contest.

I would like to thank everyone who participated to make this a very fun contest. Thank you for your hard work.​

K

Khar Darkblood

Congratz Pandora and Fern, looking forward to wearing my new uniform

Y

Yalp

Pandi! Handi with a needle and thread! Congrats! I look forward to seeing them!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sir William Unveils New Town Guard Uniform
By WarderDragon

Good afternoon, Britannians!

Lady WildStar, Grand Duchess of the Kingdom of Dawn, has submitted these portraits depicting Sir William of the Royal Guard. Here, you see William decked out in the new uniforms designed by resident fashionistas Fern Goodfellow and Pandora. The two have been commissioned to begin creating the uniforms for the new Town Guard Regiment of Britain.

Joshua Harper,
The Stratics Herald.