• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Two More To Tango - Imperium Style

M

Merik

Two More To Tango - Imperium Style
December 09, 2010
By: Merik

The Ethereal Void Imperium was founded by the townships of Kijustsu Anei Village, Kijustsu Anei Keys and Moria. The leaders of these townships laid the basic foundations which were and still are community involvement, understanding, support and the willingness to include all those wishing to not only be a positive force within its own community, but a positive force within the Chesapeake shard community.

While continuing on this path of inclusion the townships of Merxmere, Zedland and Cimmerians Pass were welcomed with open arms but the major difference was they weren’t welcomed into an existing community. They were welcomed to recreate the Ethereal Void Imperium and make it every townships community involved within it.

The Ethereal Void Imperium is truly an ever evolving entity, adapting to the needs and requests of its community. Never before has such an entity of this size and involvement existed on the Chesapeake shard, however size alone does not matter. It is the quality of its people, interactions and community work it performs. Which is why, we now welcome the townships of Cibola and Citadel of the Fallen. We welcome them to help recreate the Ethereal Void Imperium Community and look forward to everything we as a community will be able to accomplish.

As we move forward one of the Imperium OOC Leaders wishes to share with you, one of his favorite quotes and adapt it to fit here. “You’re only as good as your next vanquish” ~Charmed. “You’re only as good as your next project, storyline, decision and or creation.” Everyone involved in each township shares some very important traits. The willingness to never fold their hand, to give people a chance no matter their past and to help those who are in need, without needing something in return.

I believe I can speak on behalf of the entire Ethereal Void Imperium when I say; we look forward to a new year filled with new interactions, experiences, creations and support.

N

Nastia Cross

Thanks for the welcome, Gareth. The Citadel is proud to be the newest member of the Imperium. We hope to be a positive force within the EVI and Chesapeake communities. If there is anything we can do, please do not hesitate to contact me.

T

Tiger Lily

Nast-you was always family-now its just official! Welcome!