• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Towns - Tanelorn (Atlantic)

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tanelorn
A Pictorial Tour
Located on the Atlantic Shard

Tanelorn is a town that's slowly grown around Poet's Garden over the past 7 years.
Poet's Garden has been a RP staple of Atlantic since 2003, Including taking part in ARPC tavern nights as well as hosting various other roleplay events.

Poet's Garden

Bed & Breakfast

General Store & Cafe

Docks & Pier

Temple

The Precinct

Tanelorn has recently applied for a town banner from the EM town recognition program.
I wish them the best of luck in receiving it quickly.

Next month I'll have a special town pictorial for Kingdom of Dawn's [Baja] anniversary.

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats to the citizens of Tanelorn!

I was told today that they received their town recognition 'banner' from EM Bennu and Mesanna.

Flair

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
updated to contain the following houses still:
Encampment & Arena.jpg
Poet's Garden.jpg
Weedhouse.jpg
telehub.jpg
Boathouse.jpg
and the town banner:
tanelorntownrecongnition.jpg
the town has loyalty interests with Lord Tazar and Falling Waters Fortress as well as with Lord Lew and Trinsic.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I would like to come take a tour of the town and get individual pictures of all houses if possible to feature in my Home Tours on UOHomeDecor. Let me know if you'd be available sometime this coming week.