• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Three Bodies Discovered Adrift Near "Defiance Point"

G

<html> <head> <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="content-type"> <title></title> </head> <body> <div id="post_message_312393">[<font color="royalblue">This is a brief excerpt of a report from Admiral Hawke [USN] to Commodore Tiberious Clearcastle[USN]</font> ]

<font style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;" size="+1">
While on a routine patrol of the waters south of Zento Captain Azaroth and I discovered a medium sized cargo ship. The ship was one "Geisha Girl" out of Zento owned by the Tokuno Merchant Navy [TMN].

We received no response when we hailed her so I order Capt. Azaroth to take us in for a closer look. As we neared the vessel we spotted bodies laying about topside.

Capt. Azaroth boarded the vessel and discovered 3 dead bodies. According to the [TMN] records the crew members were as follows:

Koseno (no last name given)

Akisuke (no last name given)

Kai (no last name given)</font>

<font style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;" size="+1">There were signs of a fight, but most disturbingly all three sailors seemed incredible emaciated, there skin was bone white, and one in fact had been reduced to nothing more then a pile of bones.

It is due to the horrendous condition of the victims that I am informing you of this, and then sending it out as a release to the general public.

Due to our recent loses in Magicina, both of vessels and more importantly sailors, I have been forced to use local sailing vessels for patrols since reclaiming Zento Station.

The U.S.S Griffin is currently being repaired at the Zento ship-yards, but I look forward to the return of Capt. Greyylene and the Caroline to the waters of Tokuno.

I am currently trying to pry information from the [TMN] Ownership about the ships destination and cargo, but thus far I have failed miserably.

I shall keep you informed Commodore and I think it wise that all USN vessels be on their guard, this threat may not be restricted to the seas of Tokuno.

-Temp</font></div> <div>__________________
-Admiral Tempus Hawke
<font color="royalblue">The United Sosarian Navy [USN]</font>
Station Chief-Zento Station, Makato-Jima</div> </body> </html>