• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Thief master of Britain

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from goldenbrewtavern.com

By EM Seppo

*cough* *cough*

You seek to know about the thief master of Britain, eh?

*chuckles while suppressing another bout of cough*

Well, lad, you have came to the right spot! Who better to tell you of the current thief master than the old one?

*starts laughing* *cough* *cough*

Ahh! Where can I start?…

To most people the thief master of Britain is an enigma.. a character shrouded in mystery.

They rightfully fear him for he can be ruthless if needed, but also find him alluring because his influence can rival any high-ranking Lord or Lady of our land.

*pauses for a moment as his mind wanders in memories*

To these old eyes, though, he will always be the boy with more bones than skin who came to Britain as one of the many refugees from Trinsic following invasion by Jou’nar.

*chuckles dreamily*

No I cannot tell you his name. Why? Well, I can think of no living person that knows his real name.

He has always been the sly one, even back then. Oh! the tales he can spin.. No wonder I picked him to be my successor…

*sighs deeply*

It is difficult to comprehend the thief master without understanding what it actually means to be one.

Aye, the thief master rules over a domain of miscreants and pickpockets. But what separates the man of the sewers from any other highway robber or gang of scalawags is that they have a strict code of honor.

And it is the thief master who is ultimately responsible for making sure that it is enforced.

*starts coughing loudly*

Pardon me, friend! I can see that I am telling you stories that are of little interest to you…

Know this much then… The thief master is the king of the underbelly of Britain… and the current thief master is the youngest to ever rise to such a position of power.

That should tell you a thing or two about his abilities.

To most he shall remain a crime lord that needs to be hanged. But few will find out that he can also be a staunch ally when it comes to maintaining the balance between good and evil.

___Thief master’s arc___

The thief master will routinely hand out tasks that can be performed by willing players. Each time a player successfully finishes one of these tasks, they get a notoriety point which improves their standing amongst the thief master’s clan. A high enough standing could open doors that might otherwise be closed!​

For instance, whoever finished the quest to discover information about Gideon and sent in a report of their investigation will receive +1 notoriety point towards that character.​

-----------------------------------------​