• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] The Syndicate Presents the Hall of Statues Museum's Grand Opening!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Syndicate Presents the Hall of Statues Museum's Grand Opening!

On the 21st of February, The Syndicate is proud to present the Grand Opening of the "All New" Hall of Statues Museum at it's new location north of Luna's North Gate. The expanded museum boasts over 200 different statues, many unique and rarely seen. Over 95% of all known game statues are on display for all to enjoy and reminisce about.

The hour long festivities kick off at 4:00 pm EST with Gater's appearing in majors cities about 3:45 pm EST. Everyone present during the event at the Museum will be eligible to enter a contest for 5 Door Prizes. We will be pulling out the 5 Lucky Winners names at 6pm during the Cheer's Auction House Saturday night auction, and which is located just next door. You must be present to win.

Prizes:
  1. Grand Prize: 1 Million Gold
  2. 1st Prize: 500k Gold
  3. 2nd Prize: 250k Gold
  4. 3rd Prize 150k Gold
  5. 4th Prize 100k Gold
*All prizes will also include an Obsidian Statue and Commemorative Grand Opening Statue!

Special thanks goes out to Sam Malone of the Cheer's Auction House and Lady Tang of the Bookstore for sponsoring our Door Prizes.

The Museum is located just north of Luna's North Gate and sits just behind the Cheer's Auction House. It's exact location is 108o 33'N, 26o. Come join the fun and take a stroll through UO history.

You might even walk home a bit richer!

I had a sneak preview of this fine museum and it is definitely something to be proud of. Congratulations and see you there LLTS! (Runes to the Hall of Statues can be found at Goodman's Rune Library & Winterbreeze Rune Library & the Bookstore)

Andrasta
Atlantic Shard Reporter
GRL

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am willing to donate a statue of The Famous Glorious Lord SupSoc Inc.

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a shame no one will ever get their hands on Atlantic's own Barton the Conqueror statue in Castle British, for it is the epitomy of grandure

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm happy you folks on Atlantic enjoy Syndicate activities.

I find them reprehensible.

They should stay on Atlantic and leave the rest of us alone!!!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Syndicate like every other guild or establishment on Atlantic has the right to promote their events. If properly submitted to me, I will promote them here on this forum in a non-biased way.

If you have issues with certain guilds on Atlantic, please start your own thread.

Thank you

Andrasta
GRL