• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] The Great Luna IDOC II (Thursday 4th)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not quite as exciting as the Luna IDOC I I reported on a while ago, But here are some screenshots from another deadly Europa Luna IDOC!

Congratulations on who placed this and the one on the south side.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Curses, I must have run past that hundreds of times without thinking to check the sign! Oh well, we live and learn, I hope some of you got some wonderful things, as well as placing those houses...!

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was there, carefully hidden most of the time :)

It was interesting to watch the Harbingers, and peoples attempts to lead them away, or bring them back.
When the house fell, the chests barely had chance to hit the ground before being grabbed. But that little disappointment aside, it was still more interesting than anything else I did that today.

F

Fireman Sam

i got 3 out of the 32 chests that were there and they full of..........

rubbish. still it was fun

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gather quite a few people will never need to buy another pair of gloves again after the loot they found there...

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
funniest thing for me was x Alisa x a dead ghost in war mode 2 hours after fall next to where the chests were...........

as you can see in picture

F

Fireman Sam

you can laugh at that but the next day(today) i tracked 3 chars by the house, one was a young and there was a whole load chests going up in the air at the corner where the house had been. perhaps it was easier to log and wait 12 hours than for them than to run the gauntlet

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
grats on placing aswell, i like the vendor that appears to be on the road side ;)