• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] The Crystal Is Now On Display in Castle British!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The Crystal that was excevated from within the very walls of Castle British is now on display. The Royal Tinker crafted a secure display case and placed it inside the Throne Room for all to see.

Report from the EM Website.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* blinks twice nay 300x*

when for lords sake was this crystal found..?? when did we go into that hole?? jeze i need a holiday to play UO

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* blinks twice nay 300x*

when for lords sake was this crystal found..?? when did we go into that hole?? jeze i need a holiday to play UO
The crystal was found last Sunday, The report its in is named 'Skara Brae Surprise Attack'.

I was going to go for 'Queen Dawns hole discovered; Skara brae attacked' but for obvious reasons I choose against it . :D

Report here: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=214582

Hope that helps!

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice design, but tut tut looks like Queen Dawn needs to get that builder William back. He's left some rocks on the steps.