• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] The Casca Schedule for Atlantic

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All hail Lord Casca! Here is the event schedule, please take note of the time zones and dates so you do not miss out!

Please note: Lord Casca can be found outside of the Lord Blackthorne castle at these times.

Atlantic (Saturday - Sunday)

Saturday, January 17th, 2009

- 5:30pm EST

Sunday, January 18th, 2009

- 12pm EST Trammel
- 8pm EST Felucca

For those that dont know Lord Blackthors Castle is in the top right Corner of this map :)

T

Tazar

Well... I now know why it is a bad thing to announce EM events in advance. Sadly, certain players are out to ruin the event by plastering the event area with items to increase lag and to block recall spots. :yell:

We have cleaned up all that we can and hope they will not return to do it again.

Having helped Sakkarah with many player run events, I know the hard work that goes into setting this type of thing up. I hope everyone is able to enjoy the event without griefers

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

I was there earlier, and there were a ton of boats everywhere.

Perhaps someone will show up amidst the chaos and do away with this Usurper.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Casca's Introduction to the brave Citizens of Atlantic​

After a bit of waiting at the Castle that once was the residence of Blackthorn himself it was finally time.

A great many folks had come to see what this proclaimed King had to say.
I think we counted about 70 or so Souls if not more.

When the clock struck the named hour a Herald named Bob apdeared to announce the new King:

Lords and ladies, Nobles & commoners alike,I come before you to introduce a personage of note..

*He'd paused for a moment, glancing to the page before continuing.*

This person has come from beyond Britannia's borders, he is esteemed as the first of elven blood from Heartwood to participate in our leagal system. After many small matters of state he was granted the privilege of prosecuting the very public trial of one "Ricardo", who was charged with high treason as the cause of the Ophidian invasion, it was said he acquitted himself well. Since then, this personagehas been through the most terrible ordeal! He is the sole known survivor of the massacre at Castle British, where the council...may they rest in peace, were slaughtered. He was kidnapped that night, and since he was rescued, has assisted the new Council in it's formation, it is my honor to present, Lord Casca! Duly elected and crowned King (pro-tempore) by the new Council of Britannia! He will appear in but a moment!

After Bobs praisings to Lord Casca he finally apeared himself.

And had to share the following with his commoners as he called us:

Welcome friends & supporters of Britannia.

*Saluting the crowd*

Your voices have rang out, people of Britannian! Tiring of the evils that wish to do us in,

*Shook his fist toward the sky*

our Royal Council has listened!

*At this point, the crowd had gotten rather out of hand, so ofcourse he paused until given silence*

I am here before you as proof of their efforts. It is time for the unification of Britannian! My people

*Speaking as he pointed over the crowd*

as the Council has decreed, I, Lord Casca have been named as the successor to the throne of Lord British. As with many I stood shocked at this news, but today I have brought you, the people an answer!

*Breathing deeply before continuing*

I do accept this distinguished honor, standing before you, Citizens of Britannia! I, king Casca will usher in a new age of peace, AND..

*With a smirk*

security. To those lowly peasants that fled Britannian for the safety of Luna

*Gestruing vaguely toward the crowd*

, it is these actions that weakened our defences! And in this time of weakness

*Giving a shake of his head*

Britannian was almost lost to the so called "Shadowlords". Today, as your king!

*Slamming his staff to the platform*

I declare it is time for Britannian to hold true once more! Yes people of Britannian, it is our time!

*Pointing his staff skyward*

Under a King that will unite it's people! Under a king who will stand against the worlds evil!Under a king who will never abandon his people!

*He paused, looking to the south west*

Britannia will flourish once more.

So I say to you, Britannia, it is your time!

*Throwing his hands in the air, followed by a bow, to simply turn toward the castle and enter, in silence.*

After he was done he simply dissapeared into his new home....

Most of the people left the scene, but i was summoned shortly after by a trusted friend.
Two mysterious Nobles had shown up in the Counclers Guild in Britain.....

Both of them were wearing beautifully crafted Armor

Lord Georgio's Armor was quite exquisit, each peace named after one of the great virtues.

Even those nobles where talking about our so called new King

Thanks to all my sources out there for helping with this report
Noximos, Tazar and Lady Ghost

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Own I've just noticed this *nips over to the one at 12pm*

A

Aia

In Fel Sherry the Mouse showed up... She's not so sure about this new king and plans to do a little spying. She'll leave us a book on the steps of the king's new Fel residence with what information she learns. Apparently our new king doesn't go to Fel very often so sherry felt it wouldn't be found by him there.

hmmmm... Both sides seem desparate and... sloppy. Is there a door number three out there?

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In Fel Sherry the Mouse showed up... She's not so sure about this new king and plans to do a little spying. She'll leave us a book on the steps of the king's new Fel residence with what information she learns. Apparently our new king doesn't go to Fel very often so sherry felt it wouldn't be found by him there.

hmmmm... Both sides seem desparate and... sloppy. Is there a door number three out there?

I'll be holding down that book in Fel, anyone with problems can let ol' Noximos know.