• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] The Battle For Britain Bank!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heres a bit of 'fun news' for you all!

A push for Britain Bank to once again be Europa's trade hotspot is underway.

Gates from Luna state 'Gating to West Britain Bank where everyone belongs! Stop using Luna!'

So are we ready to move? Well a crowd are gathered at Britain Bank so join in the fun and relive the magic of the old days by trading at West Brit Bank!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its about time they implemented the new design, would make moving alot more attractive for people.

G

GilliamUO

Heres a bit of 'fun news' for you all!

A push for Britain Bank to once again be Europa's trade hotspot is underway.

Gates from Luna state 'Gating to West Britain Bank where everyone belongs! Stop using Luna!'

So are we ready to move? Well a crowd are gathered at Britain Bank so join in the fun and relive the magic of the old days by trading at West Brit Bank!

Yaaa back to Britain, just went thought a few moments ago was like stepping back in time 4 years.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You've been the buzz of our guildchat, and everyone likes the idea. I do wish they'd get a bloomin' move on with our redesign. Long live WBB - I loathe Luna!

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Twas nice to see people back at WBB. I should also point out that people were being more social too!

I miss the old days though, when you had dozens if not hundreds of people in and around brit. Including the smiths at the northern smithy. The young's legging it from shades at the graveyard and of course the gamblers!

Twas when brit felt like a community, when we were all in a community!

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yay back to brit, but brit or luna we are still the best shard community. but oh dear, do i really look like that in 3d, how awful:thumbup:

Loppy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could I suggest something that could be utilised by the Europa community and especially spellweavers :)

I propose that anyone that goes AFK at Brit Bank stands on the arcane circle?

So that if a Solo spellweaver needs a quick high level focus, players are already in position.

Could it catch on? Can you spread the word?
:thumbup: or :thumbdown: