• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] The Assassins' Guild Meeting (Sunday 23rd)

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, Assasins....Fellucia......I think i may give this one a miss ;)

T

thelust6

It's the large building on the south most part of Jheolm to the right of the docks :) x

N

Nyte Doombringer

I went to this against my better judgment as it was in Fel. I have been taking part in the EM events now for several months. So I went tonight and of course reds showed up. The blues of course went after them. Then the reds came in and said we come for the event, they attacked us first which was true.
So we go to trinsic for the first part and the reds start attacking us. I left. After 12 years I dont have time for this kinda thing.
I wont be forced to go to Fel. I wont be forced to fight pkers. I have been playing UO since 99 when I didt have a choice. I became a merchant because I dont like PVP in UO: Its so one sided with all the hacks and cheats. So when this event goes to Fel I wont be there, sorry guys.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am so sorry it turned out that way. I think the EMs have to do some fel events by contract, and I am pleased that they seem to be keeping these events seperate from the tram story line. As you experianced tonight there are those not realy interested in a story and like to disrupt things, fel gives them the edge in doing this. I am sad for people like yourself and many others that stay away because of the actions of a few, it also makes me sad that Emile and Sarakan have put so much effort into things and a few cause such trouble.

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Er Nyte you are compleatly wrong !

I was one of the reds and i walked into the building and was immediatly attacked by 4 dragons and such like. This was responded by self defence.
There was a total of 3 reds to 20 blues.

I killed 1 blue who attacked me and chased me he was grey to me so i took him down.

Fel is about PVP will you please grow up all you loose is a little insurance money and i hope some more blues come on here to defend the few reds who was there because allthough most of us have a bad name in your eyes some of us understood this was an EM event and we treated it as such.

D

Divster

ok i was one of the reds in this event i turned up with 2 of my guildmates (also red) as soon as we arrived we are attacked by several tamers and others. these same people then run back into the buidling and continue to attack us with spells/ dragons. we killed a few of them but only those who attacked us, i was also attacked by a blue in trinsic during the paladin assasination and killed the atackee before continuing with the event.

Just because a characters colour is red does not mean u should auto attack and if you do don't expect any sympathy or the right to come on these forums and whine about ure commitment to the game over what u have gotten ureself into

The majority of players (including opposing factioneers) concentrated on the event rather than petty fights.

If u attack a red don;t whine when that red bites back...

Otherwise great event one of best and enjoyable i have taken part in so far!

D

Divster

I'd also like to point out that anyone engaging in the event turned grey after attacking the npc's why? You were commiting a crime, it was an assasination event so why you feel you should have been above any form of persucution escapes me.

Heart Breaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No reds attacked me at the event ... but I wasn't attacking them either.

And I was impressed that there wasn't as much death as their could have been. I saw different faction members there, and not a lot of pvping. Most were focussed on the task and event, and not on killing each other.

:)

N

Nyte Doombringer

As I said in my post, when you guys came in the building in Jhelom the blues went after you. Then we went to Trinsic and reds started attacking blues that didt attack them. I understand this is Fel and I dont mind doing stuff in Fel with reds, because I dont attack them and if they would not attack me it would be fine. However I know some did attack people not attacking them so I left is all I am saying.

D

Divster

I know one person who was attacking people... after they started on the event and had attacked a blue npc and went grey, as you said yourself it was a fel event, you commited a crime, what do you find offensive about being attacked? you gladly accepted these assasination missions without asking why they were marked and yet feel obligated to accuse people of ruining the event? how did they do so? you were still able to claim a robe and return to the event.

I'm genuinely sorry if you feel you were messed over but as you said ureself u went in against your better judgement and nothing was denied to you!

rather than accuse people what you see as ruining eventy maybe you should either avoid fel totally or take responsibility for in game actions :D

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So REDS (more than 1) attacked Blues in trinsic. Now there was only 3 reds at trinsic that i saw and one was my friend Div and we didnt attack anyone sooo actually 1 red ruined the whole event? shame :(

Id like to Thank the EM's By the way it was a great event would have been better to go on a little longer and the handing out of the robes wasnt so great in respect that a few people could gate and teleport into the area.

Would Love to see more of this !

Thanks!

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was there from the beginning on a nearly naked blue char.If someone wanted to kill me they could have done it in 3 secs.Nothing happend except 2 or 3 blue tamers who decided to attack a single red player on sight with their greater dragons.And they could not even kill him.This event turned out much better than one could expect.At the last Trammel handout there where much more people who liked to disturb the event.
Thanks to the EMs and most people there.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not into PVP and I dont go to Fel either but as a part of the event I went to see what was going on.

My greatest problem was trying to get through the gates. I too was rather worried when the Reds appeared but mindful of the ruleset, I attacked no-one and was attacked by nobody.

As I could not get through the gates I can offer no comment as to what went on at the various locations but within the room Reds seemed to come and go with little problem.

I suppose there may have been a problem at the various locations the players went too but we have ever had problem players, think of the ME ME ME spammers we get at Trammel events.

If there were incidents during the event some were probably caused by Reds but I fear some were almost certainly caused by Blue players thinking they were going to be attacked and striking first.

Such a pity when the EMs work so hard at organising these things.

Loppy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I saw InfernO was the only player ruining this event.
He must have killed 15 people! He even looted and res killed them in front of the EM; yet suffered no punishment?

It was in fel and unfortuneately InfernO is unable to account for his actions as he is Japanese :(

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was on my red at the event, didn't attack any blues but got attacked by dragons plenty, even after I politely asked them to stop. I thought I would be safer on my red but there was way too much knee-jerk reaction at the beginning from the blue players. I suppose it was inevitable the CoM reds would try and get their own back on the blues in Trinsic, when they thought they were out of the EM's sight.
Also after we had completed the assassinations Infern0 attacked a blue in the Jhelom building, I tried xhealing them and got guardwhacked for some reason. Meant I had to go outside for a res and be tarred with the same brush as the other disruptive reds when I tried to get back in, but luckily I made it back in for my reward just before the EMs closed shop :)

T

Tak

Got attacked twice but people calmed down quiet fast. Thought this would have ended in a slaughter.

Not my style of assasination though, but hired is hired and the reward was exactly what i was looking for. Fun little event. Thnx GM's!

<-me killed only that Judge, he knewed the risk of his job :dunce:

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No reds attacked me at the event ... but I wasn't attacking them either.

And I was impressed that there wasn't as much death as their could have been. I saw different faction members there, and not a lot of pvping. Most were focussed on the task and event, and not on killing each other.

:)
Ditto for me - I went fully expecting to die as I have next to no PvP experience, but the only time I died was when I accidentally cast Essence of Wind in the middle of fighting one of the NPCs :blushing: and when we got to Trinsic one of the reds was even keeping me alive with heals! With reds as with blues, I feel there are some who try to make the game more enjoyable for everyone, and some who just want to sh*t on everything, the trouble is you don't know which are which until OooOOOOoo

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We went, we didn't attack anyone, and no one attacked us. We ran round, did the quests, went back. And apologies to whoever it was that got area hit by my poison strike; wasn't intentional :)

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you will find that most reds who play fell allot would like to see more of you tramie's coming to play these events in fell. Not so they can kill you over and over again, but to let you see that fell can be fun. But you have to remember it does have a different rule set to tram.

Fell needs new players and the best way for you to see its not as scary as you might think is to come play these events and not run away the first sign of trouble. You will get more respect from a red if you stand and fight even if you die, rather than just running away at this sight of him. But this does not mean you attack reds on sight at a RP/EM event.

We have a few bad apples in fell (who will kill you on sight regardless) but I know you have more than a few bad apples in tram. Sure if you go down to one of the champ spawns youre going to die no two ways about it. But RP/EM events normally go off quite well in fell..and it adds to the danger.

Ps i missed the event due to real life stuff or i would have been there on a red too. But not to look for trouble, but to let my red take part in an event!

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly, the time conflicted with my little girl's bedtime routine so was unable to make it, though I believe a handful of my WoY guildies attended.

Having a few gd's sicced on me for turning up on a red char would irk me, but honestly it's nothing I wouldn't have fully expected especially knowing that a good number of those generally unaccustomed to Felucca ruleset were attending for an event.

Fair play to those reds who were big enough to return (despite fear quickening some "all kill" trigger fingers) and for helping make it a good experience for some folks who may never have set foot through a red gate before.

*I honor thee*
:thumbsup:

And to the disruptors of all colours (blue/red/orange)
*Pllllbbbbth!*
:thumbdown:

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*scratches head*
Have I been at the same event? Maybe I did miss the action, since I came maybe 5- 10 mins late.
I was on a blue/grey, didn´t get attacked and didn´t attack reds either (just in mistake.. casted an energy vortex without thinking..lol). But I have to admit, I made sure that I had enough cash in my bank before joining the event ;)