• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(NEWS) The Alliance Strikes Back!

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://uo.stratics.com/news/Chesapeake.shtml

Last nights fight! Sorry but we have a small issue with news transferring to threads in the forum which forces me to readd pics to the story when tryin to post in the forums. Was ALOT of pics! Good fight last night and look for next report soon.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great article & read as always Mardox. Ill be sure to letcha know when were fighting if I am present!! :)

S

Sephy

wow i neer say this often or at all but rot u had alot of people, is allience really needed? i think foa shud go to com and u can have 3ways, or ally sl so they may actually do something

N

Nastia Cross

Hey Morpheus, great reporting. Sorry we didn't call ya down for last nights rout at Wrong. We'll make sure to give ya a hollar in the future.

G

GiveitaTry

u guys know he came at the end... it still shows us wrecking you but if he woulda been there for the first one at begginning to end... you guys wouldnt like his post... and i tell him everytime we fighting dont worry bomb =] im the reason hes there all the time.. i know you guys wouldnt want him there.