• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Tamer Palooza 2, Huge Success

G

Tamer Palozza 2 was held this weekend by the Covenant of the Dark Moon (CTDM), bringing out the best tamers in the land to compete for gold. In order to win the tamers had to donate as many animals as possible to the Moonglow Zoo within two hours. Each animal was given a point value based off of the Zoo point system.

Epona and Yalp of CTDM, and Wildstar of The Kingdom of Dawn, were on hand to award points and keep track of points as the long line of tamed animals were brought in. Lord Milandro took an early lead by taming numerous drakes, over 114 total in two hours time. The contest organizers were also on hand at the taming spots to make sure that everything was on the up and up.

<center><h4>And the Winners are</h4> First Place: Lord Miliardo of Spawner's Incorporated, SI Second Place: Sun Tsu, United Tamers of Britannia, UTB
Third Place: Lord Conall Cernach, UTB
</center>

Shortly after the event, the award ceremony took place and the checks were awarded. A special thanks was given to the Mage Tower for gold donations and to Wildstar for helping to keep track of points. Once the winners were named, there was a pet parade through the City of Luna which ended at the city stables.

Special congratulations to Lord Milandro for winning first place, again!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have some more screenies I'll get posted in the morning. Glad it was such a huge success again!!!

G

I had so much fun and actually got to tame for almost the whole event! Though I could never tame as quickly as the winners did, I had a blast (even though I kept walking into Miliardo's gate!!!). Thank you all for making this such a neat event. Did you guys come up with how many points were made for the zoo? I'd love to know.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Posted for Dar (TOT)

Sadly I was unable to attend. My current PC is almost totally unusable at this point.

Happily, my new PC should arrive and be up and running in 10-12 days.

Major Congrats to Yalp, Epona, CTDM and ALL who hosted, as well as to the winners and all who participated.

Our Zoo and our players are the BIG winners.

Way To Go Folks!!!

I

imported_WildStar

Before the event, the Zoo was at Tier 1 with 1,664,828 points &amp; 315,172 points until the next tier. After the event, the Zoo was still at Tier 1 with 1,833,993 points &amp; 166,007 points until the next tier. So doing the math, a total of 149,165 points was earned for the Zoo yesterday during the event.

WildStar