• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Tall tales!

K

Kimi_Mori

<div style="text-align: center;"> <h1>Tall Tales!</h1>
<div style="text-align: left;">Vikki could not make story time at the YMCA and I was very late with getting there myself so only caught one poem told by Rumil of Lorain. Our host tonight was not the lovely Dor, but that cute Skyshroud that Vikki spoke of a few weeks ago.

<span style="font-weight: bold;">
Rumil of Lorain:</span> well one small poem for the road its late here

<div style="text-align: center;"><big><span style="font-weight: bold;"> Beneath the skys

</span></big></div> <div style="text-align: center;">Twelve kings were set upon their iron thrones,
flame and fire in ancient bones
wrought in battle, forged of steel
lost from the suns burning wheel.

In the Dwarven lands beneath the sky
where powers dark can only die.

Nine blades were forged of mithril cold
by smithies ancient, and magicians bold
mixing steel, fused with magic
to end a war long &amp; tragic.

where young born kings can only die.

Five gems were sealed with a glorious fate
locked in a tomb to lie and wait
until a hand of strength and honor born
pulled then from their grave unworn.

where lost powers can only die.

One King will rise in final fire
to lead the Clans from death and ire
though in the battle he shall fade
he still walks his halls a watchful shade.

where a mighty lord shall never die.
</div>

<span style="font-weight: bold;">Rumil of Lorain:</span> good night all

Hopefully Vikki will be back next week to cover the YMCA.

</div>
</div>

D

Dor of Sonoma

Hmm...

You know, there has never been a replacement for Children of the Muses since you were last here. *wink* *nudge* *wink*

Were you to be overcome with a sudden desire to host such an event again, I am certain that accomodations could be arranged. *grins*

And to anyone else: The YMCA exists for one, sole purpose - to be used by the community! If any of you has a yen to host a one-time party, an open competition, an ongoing event or a random series of roleplaying activities, please contact me here, and we shall see about getting you sponsored, hosted and supplied. We exist to provide as much entertainment and FUN to the shard as possible, so please do not be shy! :)

"It's fun to play at the Y...M...CA...!"