• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Stricken With Illness V.W. On The Mend

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
<center>
</center>

<BLOCKQUOTE>Lava, Darling!

I must apologize to you and all the dear people of Great Lakes. Last week, on Jan 28th, Majestic Madness was supposed to have presented Let's Make a Deal, but, alas, moi was ill and Madness team decided to postpone the event. (Mallie mumbled something about "it's not Monday if Vanna isn't here to die!" She's almost as mean as Grendy!)
Sooooooooo--We'll be having Let's Make a Deal this Monday, Feb 4th at the MOA Castle on ICe Island.

The wheelin' and dealin' starts at 8pm Central with gates at many Tram banks. There are prizes like an Ethy Ozzy, Pendant of the Magi, CBD and more....and lots of gold!
Once again I apologize for being ill and spoiling everybody's fun, but I'm all better now and ready to die for our loyal patrons! Hope to see you and Tuck there!

Vanna White, Drop-Dead Gorgeous Game Show Hostess

Vanna....Glad to hear you are on the mend and I am sure the rest has made you more beautiful than ever !

Ta ta, Lava