• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Stratics Presents: Bug Night

A

Aster

Here's the link:
click me!

Stratics Bug Night
Friday, June 13
7 pm CST
EA-Land
Seashore Estates, owned by Niki King

I bet you all know ones that will make me blush.
:blushing:

D

debslee

WOOT - Looks like its in the right time zone for me - thats 12:00pm Saturday for me...awesome...looking forward too it.....

C

Claudia MacCloud

Stratics Bug Night
Friday, June 13
7 pm CST - ???
EA-Land
Seashore Estate owned by sim Niki King

could you possibly either 1 change the day to Sat, or 2 Have another bug night on Sat. Please !

I would really love to be there and I want to take lotsa pics.... But unfortuantly, I have to work Friday and will not get home till 12am est ... and will miss the Stratics Bug Night......

I want to be there for these wonderful last moments :)

C

Claudia MacCloud

sorry read it on the old stratics....

thought it was your idea ... thought id address it to ya ... :)

ok, let me know what comes of it ....

OMG (lets go of the pain meds lol, so i can ready clearly)

rereads the thread.... It really was Asters idea !

guess i didnt really read the whole thing.... sorry

been one of those days today :(

A

Aster

If it goes well and is fun, I think the tentative plan right now is to do another soon.

T

T-man

I'll be there, no doubt. Speaking of, I know of a VERY buggy setup, that lets one use a turkey plate as a logic skiller, if Aster/Niki/One of YOU want it.

P

Polly

Ohhh that reminds me of a bug we used to play with in JP where we'd play logic in a kind of train with teddy bears and all kinds of weird things. I can't for the life of me remember how we did it :sad4:

Polly

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The house is open! If you need any party favors you may want to bring them along for your bugs since I dont have the catelog to quickly buy things.

Lets go bug hunting!

C

Cherri Bear

i can't find your house niki :( i have one of your sims on bookmark..niki king.

i did a search on sea shore estates...nothing comes up.

A

Aster

Seashore Estate is the actual name.
Searching for a sim called Bair Leigh will take a person to the right house.

A

Aster

Bug Night was a lot of fun. I had to bail to separate my rl dogs, but when I left it was still going strong.

Here's a pic Elga, suze rotolo and Mike Rizzo at Niki's house. Suz was buggily making time with fridge. She was supposed to be my one and only, so after she finally stopped macking on the appliance, I cuddled her off to the void in retaliation.

Bug on, party people!

S

Shari

I hope to catch the next one. I had a previous engagement that didn't turn out well due to several different technical difficulties, but I am sad I missed out. looks like it was fun!

G

Gilly

I tried to get in, but my game suddenly turned buggy....would not let me past the 100% .... :grrr:

I only know one recreatable bug, anyway, and it is probably one every one knows. :sad3:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Suze got cool whip all over the side of my head shortly after. I asked Mike to clean it off but he couldn't take the smell of my urine soaked dress anymore. Oh well, twas fun while it lasted..:sad4:

Fun times!

S

Spaghetti Legs

Suze got cool whip all over the side of my head shortly after. I asked Mike to clean it off but he couldn't take the smell of my urine soaked dress anymore.
And you told me it was L'Urine French perfume! :eek: I'd also like to point out how my robe matches my voice. ;)

It really was a great time and we missed you Gilly! Hope we can get together and do it again real soon.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a great time! Well until Rizzo crashed the house b4 the party was over! :lick:

I have a bunch of screenies, I'll try to post a couple this weekend. :)