• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] St. Paddy Day at the YMCA

K

Kimi_Mori

<span style="color: rgb(0, 153, 0);"></span> <h1 style="text-align: center;">St. Paddy Day at the YMCA</h1>

Greetings, sorry that this is so short but my log did not save last night and I only got two screen shots of all that happen last night. I was running late last night so I missed the beginning. I understand a few told a tale or two before I arrived. Maybe they can repeat them here so those that missed last night can read them.

Jayde, the poor girl, was running on empty from being at the Lucky Charms race early and also reporting on establishment for the Sonoma News page. So she left early to get some much needed rest. I understand she will report on the race sometime soon.

Once all the tales were told, Dor announced the Leprechaun Hunt was to begin. Let me say the woods of Yew were alive with cries of <span style="font-weight: bold;">Top o' the morning, Erin go Braugh, Sure and begorrah, </span>as we hunting the wee little people

Many of us managed to get the attention of the Leprechauns using the special magical phases of <span style="font-weight: bold;">Top o' the morning, Erin go Braugh, Sure and begorrah</span>, but to get the pot of gold from the Leprechaun you had to answer his or hers riddle. Let just say that the riddles this evening sent many a person, including myself, into some deep, deep thought. Did little good for me as I won the pot of gold only once from one Leprechaun that had been trapped by several of us and I just happen to one of the few that had arrived a little later and using first come, first asked, the Leprechaun asked his riddle. My lucky guess won the gold, but only because those before me answer wrong. I would have replied as the other had before me as all were good answers, but wrong for the riddle we had gotten.

Because of the hour, I retired for the evening, yet they were still going strong with the Leprechaun Hunt when I left for the night and I understand there was to be a drunken race - crawl [always fun to do] to be done after. Sorry I could not stay for that but I was really tired. Oh, by the way! <span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-style: italic;">*smiles*</span> Happy Birthday Dor!</span>

I

imported_Salty Pete

It was great seeing so many people at the Y, I only wish I had enough time to play last night.

And... Happy birthday Dor.

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

And... Happy birthday Dor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't get a single riddle right but managed to freeze about 3 of the green dressed buggers.. and I'll second your sentiment, Pete...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOR!!! *smooch*

J

JaydeSilverhart

A few more pictures, from before I flamed out last night...

D

Dor of Sonoma

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! I had a wonderful day today *grins*

I would also like to thank E^E and the other attendees from last night, for making the Leprechaun Hunt such a success.

Without their enthusiastic participation, I wouldn't have had such a blast myself. *grins*

Sure and begorrah t'were a grand eve!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish I could have been there, happy birthday even if its late!

Work has been kind of busy hopefully I will be able to get on for story night next friday!

G

I had a blast. It got my mind off rl issues, so a big thanks to everyone. It doesn't matter that I didn't get one single answer.