• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Spring Bazaar '09 Huge Success

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spring Bazaar '09

The Spring Bazaar '09 was a rousing success ... who would have thought this could be pulled off with three days notice?! Thank you to Robert the Ranger for implementing the Bazaar, and to everyone that had a hand in putting this together, those who set up stalls, and to all who attended! The one question that was repeatedly asked is: When is the next Bazaar?

Many gathered early at the Skara Brae Faire Grounds in anticipation of the Spring Bazaar '09.

The vendor stalls were soon filled by guild representatives, vendors selling wares from Arrows to Sheep, games, and more.

The atmosphere was festive ... old friends greeting one another ...

New acquaintances met.

The bar was a popular spot. How many people tried to rez Lord Exodus?

As were the meet and greet tables.

Jemmy [LSD!] supplied free green thorns for Vorpal Bunny hunting.

The Widow's fortune telling stall had people standing in line waiting to have The Widow read their cards. (View Mesanna's Reading by The Widow here.)

Theoran [S|A] made a brief appearance by the archery buttes.

WildStar, Grand Duchess, at the Kingdom of Dawn stall.

Over at the bar Xel the Wanderer offered weapon engraving in exchange for hugs, while Magdalena the Chef passed out souvenir cookies and other goodies. (It was good to see Magdalena again!)

Tsukiyama, along with other many vendors, advertised wares.

Handalf was ... Handalf. What more can I say about our feathered friend?

Xel the Wanderer handing out bottles of Succubus Delight.

H

Harlan

IT WAS GREAT can't wait till the next one. Monthly gig hint hint wink wink. and HUGS AGIAN for Xel love the weapon LOL. Made me feel like a kid in the candy store agian. Thank you all for the event Z

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By the way Z thanks for the patience with the booth, who knew the Widow would be such a hit for so long!!

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IT WAS GREAT can't wait till the next one. Monthly gig hint hint wink wink. and HUGS AGIAN for Xel love the weapon LOL. Made me feel like a kid in the candy store agian. Thank you all for the event Z
It was a pleasure and honor meeting you and DiaMoNdBacK! I'm glad you dig the engraving, and thank you for your patience! *hugs* Mwahaha! I was engraving weapons in the order that I had received them in, and I wanted to make sure everyone got their weapon. If you or anyone else need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm all about open door policy, except when I'm in the outhouse. That's "Me Time"... :D More importantly, I'm glad that you had a memorable and great time. Heck, I think the entire blinkin' shard deserves huge props and 69 shots of sake. It was just that good!