• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Shavanna Wins Round Three of United Sosarian Archery League!

G

<html> <head> <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="content-type"> <title></title> </head> <body> <span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"> </span><font style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;" size="+2">Shavanna Wins Round Three of the United Sosarian Archery League!</font><br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"> <br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"> <br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"> <span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"><font size="+1"> With precision shooting and steadfast iron will Shavanna held off the competition this week to win round three of the United Sosarian Alliance Archery League. Congratulations to our winner and all who came out to test thier aim! Special thanks to the Whispering Rose Radio Network for thier live coverage of the event.</font></span><font size="+1"><br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"> <span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"> The standings are shaping up for exciting finals with Se'an Silverfoot in the lead going into Mondays finals atop the Warriors Guild in Serpents Hold. Join us as we award not only the weekly winner of 100k but the monthly league champion as well of 500k! </span></font><br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;">
<span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;">Here's a pic of the matches!</span>

</body> </html>

G

Congrats, Shavanna! *cheers* Excellent shooting!

Ah! I see you got to attend this time, QueenZen! I know you've been wanting to go.

G

Tomorrow night is the final round! Lets get the largest field of archers out there yet.

Not an archer? We welcome you to come and watch as this exciting final round takes place!

Serpent's Hold...Be there! 9 pm Eastern March 17th.

G

**sharpens her arrows and dyes her arrow feathers green**

Sooo who be bringing the Irish Wiskey and ale ? Who be wearing o the green this evening as we compete ?

*weather permitting I do hope to be there and I LOVE Serpents Hold*

G

Aye ! OOC. I made the first evening and the third, but common sense somewhat dictated my not attending that second evening. . I am always leary to be upon electrical appliances whense tornado sirens blare in the background of my rl world ! hehe It ends up archery competition or ...hit the deck in an interior room for safety... hmm which to do ? haha

The archery competion lost out to um rl common sense that second evening. *I hate march in dixie* all them yankee cold winds blowing on our balmy southern gulf breezes trying to keep spring out and winter in...they pvp battle in the air across the middle of our lands esp. down here then in March, to the utmost competions over our heads with the scariest worst battles taking place oft most, in march and nov. down here. Talk about ye *natures fury* of conflicting energy vortexes and air elementals !
We ended up with 4 inches of snow, after that front, upon me daffodils last week, and me daffodils were 'not amused' to see cold white stuff upon them, snowy fluffs that high, which actually stayed upon the ground 4 days long, that we not seen in years down here !!

G

Aye congratulations to Shavanna. I have yet to score those 600's and up scores even in one round, I got close to that a few times, but wow twould be nice it also adds to the element of fun to try to even GET that high just ONCE ! hehe

Then the gods of archery even turn on some of those whom DO get those higher points, and next round they score a 280.
The gods of archery/archers surely are a fickle lot.

G

Also wanted to add..dont forget your 10k side bet! Se'an is already counting it, we can't have that!