• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Shard Revert!

S

Stupid Miner

http://uoherald.com/news/
Great Lakes Shard
Chrissay Zeeman
28 Jul 2009 11:13:37

On Great Lakes we will be doing a revert back to Monday morning maintenance. While the decision to do a revert is never an easy one, this is the only way to resolve an issue that caused items to disappear out of player's homes on Great Lakes. This revert will restore the items players have lost. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank the players for their understanding.

Great Lakes will be down for approximately 1 hour to perform the revert.

Don't hate me for Ninja-ing your news post Martyna! You weren't online.

Saint of Killers

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 luck mempos, 1 chaos blue dye, 11 cloaks, 3000 total refresh pots made, 50 stacks of (10) poisoned shurikens made, alchemy worked up to 92.

That's what I lost in this revert. I wonder what items were lost by the peeps this revert was for.

R

RichDC

Have a look around luna...Try and find the museum with COUNTLESS server birht rares, in fact try and find anything in the half of luna affected, and it will make your slight inconvenience seem like nothing.

B

BloodstoneGL

3 luck mempos, 1 chaos blue dye, 11 cloaks, 3000 total refresh pots made, 50 stacks of (10) poisoned shurikens made, alchemy worked up to 92.

That's what I lost in this revert. I wonder what items were lost by the peeps this revert was for.
Holy crap do you do anything other than play UO?

Saint of Killers

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have a look around luna...Try and find the museum with COUNTLESS server birht rares, in fact try and find anything in the half of luna affected, and it will make your slight inconvenience seem like nothing.
I don't worry about it Rich, just making idle (server down) chit chat. I'm running out of room for all of my gold anyway.

M

miss uo

My first thought too! Not even counting all the time in those damn spawns to get 0 luck mempos, I'd have to spend 4 odd years there to get 3.
Mempo's are kinda funny; they seem to come in pairs.

M

Malador

LMAO and you called me a trammy.