• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Shadowlord events Fel 8 CST Sat. Tram 9 CST Sunday.

• Thread starter Stupid Miner
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Stupid Miner

Dawn is requesting all who follow her, and the path of Order and virtue, to meet an adviser of hers in whom she holds the utmost trust in. You will be able to find him at the Skara Brae Community Center (just east of the bank) on Sunday at 9 PM CST.

From there he will take you to Lady Dawn.

-----------------------------------------

If you haven’t read the latest piece of EA fiction, I suggest you check out the Live Events section of the Herald.

It seems a decisive battle between the Crimson and Platinum dragons is approaching… and will be taking place in the lands of Felucca.

The outcome of the battle will affect factions, for better or worse. Come and fight. Choose your side. Will you fight to maintain Order…or spread Chaos?

Gates will be provided in all the faction bases, as well as at several Felucca moongate locations, on Saturday at 8pm CST.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently CoM didn't realize that killing off the Platinums is supposed to get extra bonuses for SL ONLY. Kind of counterproductive to purposefully make your enemies stronger.

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes and sadly a little birdy told me those Crimsons may have had some more than awesome loot on them....

I have to give RUHO credit tho, they controlled that event completely. And yes, you all killed the stratics reporter more than once and on more than character.... :p

And I have to give credit to my friends from GL who came and died so many times that they became "too fatigued to move" with death robes. To Me Me and Goat, way to go LADIES!

Y

ylide

I agree it makes no sense that CoM, which should be closer to the Platinum’s, would attack the Platinum’s, and allow the Crimsons to win.

A few issues affected Lake Superior that the other shards did not have. First was the large patch that was published just before the event started. Second after the first few crimsons dropped most of the people left thinking the fight was over. On the other shards I fought at the crimsons were not as spread out. In fact the final two crimsons were very far from the main fight and were not even found until after 10:00 pm. This is our fault of course we should have made sure they were all dead before leaving.

To be truthful the Com Reds were not a factor until after most of the good citizens left thinking the fight was over. Besides I just don’t think keeping members camped at healers and rez killing shows they have great skill. I mean how good is the guy who shouts “owned” to a char he rez killed? Really, you “Owned” a guy with no armor and 1 hp, good job CoM you should be proud!

I also want to say thank you to Me Me and Goat. They did put up a good fight! I hope they stay in LS after the event.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes and sadly a little birdy told me those Crimsons may have had some more than awesome loot on them....

I have to give RUHO credit tho, they controlled that event completely. And yes, you all killed the stratics reporter more than once and on more than character.... :p

And I have to give credit to my friends from GL who came and died so many times that they became "too fatigued to move" with death robes. To Me Me and Goat, way to go LADIES!
I tried to IM you! We did a march of the crimson & platinum dragon across Felucca! If I can get ahold of Nastia, she took a bunch of screenies that will make everyone laugh lol.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree it makes no sense that CoM, which should be closer to the Platinum’s, would attack the Platinum’s, and allow the Crimsons to win.

A few issues affected Lake Superior that the other shards did not have. First was the large patch that was published just before the event started. Second after the first few crimsons dropped most of the people left thinking the fight was over. On the other shards I fought at the crimsons were not as spread out. In fact the final two crimsons were very far from the main fight and were not even found until after 10:00 pm. This is our fault of course we should have made sure they were all dead before leaving.

To be truthful the Com Reds were not a factor until after most of the good citizens left thinking the fight was over. Besides I just don’t think keeping members camped at healers and rez killing shows they have great skill. I mean how good is the guy who shouts “owned” to a char he rez killed? Really, you “Owned” a guy with no armor and 1 hp, good job CoM you should be proud!

I also want to say thank you to Me Me and Goat. They did put up a good fight! I hope they stay in LS after the event.
We hid those dragons as far off as we could. We are "murderers" and "Chaos" itself. Our plan is to spread Chaos & hopefully overthrow Casca and run LS ourselves! Mwahahahaha!!

(I'm not a very good roleplayer, so that's as good as it gets lol)

Y

ylide

Bombastic we all want Casca removed. Casca is a puppet of the Crimson Dragons and the Shadow Lords. So if you dont like Casca why would you help the Crimson Dragons win?

Chaos
Pronunciation: \kā-äs\
Function: noun
1) an excuse used by people who can’t do the math.

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to IM you! We did a march of the crimson & platinum dragon across Felucca! If I can get ahold of Nastia, she took a bunch of screenies that will make everyone laugh lol.
IM... really, didn't get that at all... did you send me an ICQ? That I would have gotten... not sure you have my IM... do you? Anyway, I would like to have seen the March...! I kept trying to drag the platinums back to the crimsons but people just seemed determined to kill Nwalme and Aranel... no idea why, are you all orange haters or something :p

I will PM you the icq and im information again....

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yep, it's why I logged off Jane who is CoM....too much embarrassment to sport the tags. Deaths robes I can do and earn them quickly *grins* but to see CoM not get it and give rewards to SL? *shrugs*

N

Nastia Cross

Here's two shots of our trek across Felucca with the dragons. After we killed all the Platinums, we lured a Crimson to Yew gate. On the way there, found another Platinum and decided to take her with us too.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

We enjoy our visit very much last nite and we do plan on being here :). A big thanks to everyone in your guild that helped us last nite!