• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS]Seppo improves Skara Fairegrounds yet again!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recieved a message from Lady Wildstar of Dawn to hurry to the Skara Fairground. The message contained information that there had been some exciting new changes to the fairgrounds. So I rushed over to see these changes.

There I had the pleasure of bumping into Wildstar and Seppo himslef!! We spoke a bit about tonights impending meeting and then Seppo spoke up. He asked if I had seen the changes made to the fairegrounds then proceeded to give me a tour, assisted by Lady Wildstar.

First addition he showed to me was a new stablehand. It's a wonderful addition for those meetings that get called suddenly, and citizens need to have some one tend their animals. Although, Seppo did mention that the stablehand wasn't very reliable. Seppo mumbled something about low budgets.

We then headed a little west from the stables to find a brand new outdoor tavern. The setting is very nice and to my surprise when I looked at the sign...

How wonderful to have such a monument!!

We then headed to the northern part of the field. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a familiar name. And as we approached a group of tents that appeared to look like perhaps a market area, I was excited to see another familiar name...

Theoran of S/A was standing guard at at small building that looked very much like privicies. Of course being a lady with a low tolerance for my liquids, I was happy to see it there.

And Theoran is rather opinionated also, just ask him what he thinks of Casca. *grins*

The tour then towards the west once again behind the stage that still remains where there were more of the tents and tables. Then down to the east a bit a new moongate that leads to the convenient and soon to be newly done, West Britain Bank. Also there was a lantern that shows information of the meeting to be held this evening. This is going to be a new way for Seppo and Pallando to communicate goings on around the kingdom. So look lively for those pretty lanterns.

Seppo was quoted about the new improvements of the fairground...

One more item I was shown is also in that picture above. But you must figure whats special with it on your own. There's lots more to see. So come on take a break and go play at the Skara Brae Fairegrounds.

Oriana, Baja News Reporter

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, great stuff!!! I found that Theoran the Watchman responds to words. This was his reply when I said 'Casca'.

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya, I know... I haven't posted here in a while. :p But I just had to say something.

Seeing the changes to the fairegrounds, a tribute to The Golden Brew, Society of Archers & Theoran... brought a tear to me eye (seriously, I'm not kidding)! Nice to see Seppo giving a nod to Baja's history.

Nice reporting ladies. :)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh thats really cool, I like the lil outhouse, hehe.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I absolutely love it! *Smiles*

Some of you might notice, the bartender at the Golden Brew is actually named "Ursula." She was the original proprietor of the Golden Brew Tavern.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very cool stuff. I know I'm not alone in being grateful that Baja has EM's again.

T

Turdnugget

Ken, by some of your posts I'd say you were a trammy stuck in a red's body =P

Anywho... It's cool to see these things being done. Hopefully those tents can be set up as an actual marketplace certain days of the week where people could go and barter.

P.S. I think EM Seppo needs a makeover. The whole outfit is just... bleh!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wha...? I think that bandana gives him a Rambo-esqe quality. Oriana can confirm this. *Smirks mischeviously*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wha...? I think that bandana gives him a Rambo-esqe quality. Oriana can confirm this. *Smirks mischeviously*
Me? wha? He is the protector of elf ears for sure, not sure Rambo-esqe isn't quite the word I would use. Hmm but he does have a way of swooping a girl off her feet to save her ears from impending doom. *grins*

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ken, by some of your posts I'd say you were a trammy stuck in a red's body =P
Actually, I only started playing as a mage because I like the pretty sparkles the spells make around me.

True story.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh thats really cool, I like the lil outhouse, hehe.
I totally dig the outhouse. I breathed a sigh of relief, especially after holding it in for eleven years :D. My bladder thanks you, EM Seppo! It's great seeing Theoran and Ursula there as well and you can bet your fish steaks I was sucking down the Brew's finest ale. The grounds are beyond awesome now. They're... awesome-est. :love:

T

Turdnugget

I knew it Ken! I always knew you had a softer side... like Snuggles the bear.

I still agree that EM Seppo needs a makeover. He could at least dye his bandana so he doesn't have the silly horns on the sides. And perhaps some sandals that actually match his robe. And a dif colored robe... that green is just ugh =/

EM Seppo needs to hold an event... EM Seppo Makeover, Baja Edition. The winner gets a special sash that says 'Baja's l33t fashion designer'.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The tour then towards the west once again behind the stage that still remains where there were more of the tents and tables. Then down to the east a bit a new moongate that leads to the convenient and soon to be newly done, West Britain Bank.
I ran into Nok this afternoon at the fairgrounds. We looked a bit for the moongate but didn't see it there or one near the bank. Was it only up on a temporary basis or were we not looking in the correct location?

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe it was only temporary. Seppo has a way of popping up gates in the strangest places. lol

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While wondering around the fairegrounds with Tina this afternoon, saw some other nice small surprises too... look for an arrow and a feather. :)