• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Santa Event At The Red & Purple - Saturday December 13th!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Santa Event At The Red & Purple Mini Mall
Saturday December 13th!

1 pm MST (3 pm EST)
Estimated time = 3 hours.

We are pleased to announce the Red & Purple Mini Mall will be hosting the 4th annual visit from good ole Father Christmas. Our rooftop garden will be transformed into a magical postcard for the appearance of our very special visitor. All the good little boys and girls will be invited to come tell Father Christmas what they want under the tree.

We started this event to bring a real live festive feeling to our game world… and now others copy us. Come to the original! Everyone really gets into it and has some fun. Gates will be thrown at the West Brit bank, invasion pending… right to the mall along with special runes that will be dropped before as well as the runes that appear all year round.

Just be aware… naughty little beasts will be booted, so better start being good right away to get those extra bonus "good" points!

Want an easy rune to the R&PMM? Goodman's famous rune library "Good Vendors Trammel 1" in neon red on the 2nd level. First rune in the book! Or go to Yew Tram Moongate. Head directly screen right (North-East) until you see a cute little Elf style mall called "Mini Mall". That is our sister mall, stop and have a look around. A rune to the Red & Purple Mini Mall is on the step in bright green. Just recall and you are in! Come right on inside.
~*~​

Thank you very much for sharing your news with us. I look forward to meeting Santa....I think I've been good...hmm....

Andrasta
GRL

M

MR_CLEAN

You run the R&P?

We have been shopping there for years!!! What a great vendor mall!!

You guys rock!

I'd like to attend your event! I will try to be there!

No holiday event is complete without a Souless Necromantic Samurai Dread Lord!!! :D

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't take credit for the fine Atlantic Establishment that is the Red & Purple Mini Mall.

I simply posted the event as they submitted it. I had some misgivings about the Goodman's Rune Library part, afraid of misunderstandings like yours but ultimately the most important thing is promotion of both the mall and the library so I left it as is.

I'm enjoying your story very very much! Mr. Souless Necromantic Samurai Dread Lord! It Rocks!

Cheers,
Andra

M

MR_CLEAN

I guess I left one thing out of my story...

They all call me Mr. Clean, but that is only because I was born in the Tropical Regions...and I never bothered to correct their pronounciation of my name, but in truth...it is Cle'ahn.

Not to be confused with the spokesperson for a popular household cleaner...which I have always unfortunately ressembled.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

If Clean is going, I guess I should go too.

So now we have a Dread Lord, and a Dread Lady on the guest list?

This should be a lovely affair!

Also...Clean is a corporate shill that sells toilet bowl cleaner!! (take THAT "Souless One")!!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sumptuous is the word that comes to mind as you enter the Red & Purple Mini Mall to have a visit with Santa.

An Atlantic Institution...serving Sosarians for many years...whom amongst us has not shopped at the Red & Purple Mini Mall!

Christmas Spirit breaths from three whole floors that are a feast for the eyes...

And other than that....it was a window into Sosarian's wants and desires...

It seems people can say things to Ol Saint Nick that they would not or could not say to others...

They don't call him Saint for nothing...Not even a kiss from Lady Tang could persuade him abandon Mrs. Claus...

An Event well done...right down to the Red & Green matching Elves that guided us to a few minutes of our childhood...

:thumbup:

Andrasta
Atlantic Reporter