• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Sally's Famous Pie Shop - Grand Opening

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sally.... Pie.... Pie.... Sally....!

For at least the last two years those two words have been inseparable on Baja! And as of last Sunday even more so with the opening of Sally's Famous Pie Shop. The shop is located in a land that is surrounded by mountains and you can only get there by magic. Bakery, restaurant and pie museum are all in one location. There were pies that most of us have never seen before, one being a Maple Leaf Pie.

At the beginning of the tour Sally thanked EM Godiva for giving her the idea of a pie shop, JINX for donating some of the pies that are in the museum and Toni Fierce for thinking up the name of the shop. After the tour Sally had planned a scavenger hunt for us. Everyone was given a book that had the items you had to find. I don't think any two books were alike. First place winner was Dragon Lynx, Chareos won 2nd place and Glory won 3rd place. First place prize was 5 million gold.

We all were given a gift bag that included a recipe book for a "Handalf Pot Pie". I was pretty surprised when I read the title but in reading the recipe you discover that it's actually a recipe for building a nest that looks like a pie!

Congratulations Sally and thank you!

The following is a short video of the grand opening.

Sally_Elena

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Amber Witch for reporting about the Grand Opening For Sally's Famous Pie Shop! You did a wonderful job! Thank you all for coming to the Grand Opening! I am glad to hear you all enjoyed it! Also if you missed the Grand Opening I am always willing to show you it another day just let me know! =)
Sally(c@s)

EM Godiva

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What a lovely video, Amber!

I am sorry I missed the grand opening, Sally! I will have to request a private tour when we're both available in game.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats on the Grand Opening, Sally!

Looks like it was a big success.