• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Sad, Bad News

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
<center>
</center>

<BLOCKQUOTE>Hello Hello Lava!

I've got good news and bad news for you. First the good! Monday, April 14th it's Chests of Doom & Delight! Yay! The fun starts at 8pm Central with gates at WBB. There will be great items in the boxes I assure you! And a few booms too! Alas!

Now for the bad, sad news. This will probably be the last event Majestic Madness will be hosting for a while. We're having some serious staffing issues. That darn Real Life is causing nothing be trouble for several of us (including moi!) So we'll be on hiatus for a bit. We will get back into the swing of things ASAP! I will keep you updated!
Hugs,

Vanna White, Drop-Dead Gorgeous Game Show Hostess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanna,

Real life does get in the way often. Real life has prevented me also from being in the realm as much as I once had been. You will be missed of course as will the monday night madness at the castle. We all need a little madness in our lives.

I will be there monday for CD&D as always and we all look forward to your return whenever that may be.

Fondly, Lava

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
<center>
</center>

<BLOCKQUOTE>Hello Hello Lava!

I've got good news and bad news for you. First the good! Monday, April 14th it's Chests of Doom & Delight! Yay! The fun starts at 8pm Central with gates at WBB. There will be great items in the boxes I assure you! And a few booms too! Alas!

Now for the bad, sad news. This will probably be the last event Majestic Madness will be hosting for a while. We're having some serious staffing issues. That darn Real Life is causing nothing be trouble for several of us (including moi!) So we'll be on hiatus for a bit. We will get back into the swing of things ASAP! I will keep you updated!
Hugs,

Vanna White, Drop-Dead Gorgeous Game Show Hostess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanna,

Real life does get in the way often. Real life has prevented me also from being in the realm as much as I once had been. You will be missed of course as will the monday night madness at the castle. We all need a little madness in our lives.

I will be there monday for CD&D as always and we all look forward to your return whenever that may be.

Fondly, Lava

M

mist

I for one am really sad. This game needs events that aren't money making-just for fun. While I couldn't do it every time. I could volunteer to do whatever at least one Monday a month. Just let me know.

G

Great

I hope this isn't going to affect the auctions on Wednesdays and Thursdays...