• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Rest in Peace - Chris/Laton/Choma

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<div id="posts"> <div align="center"> <div class="page" style="WIDTH: 100%; TEXT-ALIGN: left"> <div style="PADDING-RIGHT: 25px; PADDING-LEFT: 25px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"> <div id="edit56128" style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 6px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"> <table class="tborder" id="table1" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="6" width="88%" align="center" border="0" style="border-width: 0px"> <tr vAlign="top"> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_56128" style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none #000000; ; border-left-style:none; border-left-width:medium; border-top-style:none; border-top-width:medium; border-bottom-style:none; border-bottom-width:medium"> <div class="smallfont"> <font face="Arial"> Sad news [Originally by Busty Wench - photos Seriya De Lacey and Busty Wench]</font></div> <hr style="COLOR: #000000" SIZE="1"> <font face="Arial"> </font> <div id="post_message_56128"> <p align="center"><font face="Arial">I'd long hoped that I would never have to write this post.

Most of you will have varying levels of familiarity with Chris Turner, known to most as Laton or Choma.

For just over a year, Chris has been struggling to beat a rare form of Lymphoma, which has taken him through seemingly endless bouts of chemotherapy, countless drugs and more recently a stem cell transplant.

Just before Christmas, the doctors discovered that the Lymphoma had returned and that there would be nothing more that they could do for him.

Its my sad duty to tell you all that Chris passed away peacefully in his sleep in the early hours of saturday morning (19th January).

He will be very sorely missed by many of us.

</font></div> <font face="Arial"> </font> <div> <font face="Arial">__________________
</font><div align="center"> <font face="Arial"> Old Darkcloaks never die...they just get noticed by fewer people!</font></div> <div align="center"> </div> <div align="center"> <div id="posts0"> <div align="center"> <div class="page" style="WIDTH: 100%; TEXT-ALIGN: left"> <div style="PADDING-RIGHT: 25px; PADDING-LEFT: 25px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"> <div id="edit56799" style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 6px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"> <table class="tborder" id="table2" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="6" width="100%" align="center" border="0"> <tr vAlign="top"> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_56799" style="BORDER-RIGHT: #000000 1px solid"> <div id="post_message_56799"> <font face="Arial">I've just scoured my hard drive and found a few more pics which I'd like to share.

</font><div align="center"> <font face="Arial">

</font></div> <font face="Arial">

Not to forget this little gem, taken a few years ago when we had a meet in Leeds.

</font><div align="center"> <font face="Arial">
</font></div> <div align="center"> </div> </div> </td> </tr> </table> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div>

<font face="Arial">

</font></div> </div> </td> </tr> </table> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> <hr>

<font face="Arial">I didn't copy and paste all the comments but believed that Chris/Laton/Choma deserved to be remembered here.</font></p>

<font face="Arial">Photographs always make someone so much more real - this was a man some of us were lucky enough to know either virtually or really.</font></p>

<font face="Arial">Rest In Peace</font></p> <hr>

<font face="Arial">For all the posts please go here : <a target="_blank" href=http://www.f4g.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6498>http://www.f4g.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6498</a></font></p>

Y

Yewish News

I've saw the last picture a few times and always wondered whether he was in actual fact Satan... or whether it's just an eerie coincidence.