• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Reporter Returns to UO Baja Team

G

Some of you may remember me as Lady Cymidei Fier. I was a member of the UO Baja News Team for about six years. I am back after exploring other Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing Games and rediscovering the fun that is Ultima Online. There's nothing like trying out a heartless leveling/raid/grind type of game to make you appreciate how much fun it is to be part of Baja and all the features that make UO unique.

Some of my goals now that I am back include, helping with the news, revitalizing the establishment pages, writing features, interviews and most importantly getting to know the community once again.

So if you love Baja let me know what you like to do with your time. Do you have an interesting guild, tavern, rune library, player run city (or any kind of establishment)?

If your going to host a community event like a chicken toss, net fight, pvp rumble, public harrower or if you like to role-play, let me know, I love all that stuff and I am available to put it in the news.

When I am not out reporting or adventuring, I can usually be found lurking around the <a target="_blank" href=http://uo.stratics.com/shard/Baja/Baja_DarkTower.shtml>Dark Tower</a>, researching blackrock and forbidden magic.

PS: My name is pronounced, Ky-me-dee or you just call me Lady Fier for short.

G

Hi Cymidei,

It's great to have you back home on Baja! It's been too long.

G

Welcome home, Cymidei. It gladdens my heart to read about players returning to UO. You stated in your post what I have felt about other games and why I choose not to play them. I'm just not into games with leveling. I know some are and that's their prerogative. I just know I stay with this game because of the different things that can be done and the people. Granted, I'm biased but I don't know that you're going to find people who are more wonderful than in the land of Britannia. And so again, welcome back. *soft smile*

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Home Indeed Cymidei,

I write today for Charlamagne, GuildLeader for the Baja Welcome Brigade (HIYA). Charlamagne is the caretaker of the Baja Community Center located in the NorthWest Corner of Luna. This Community Center is placed as a Gift to all of Baja's citizens. It is a very Public and welcoming place where crafters may work in peace, a place with Public Runebooks including Treasure Map Runebooks, a place where folks may gather in groups small or large, a place with Public Luck Statues and a Comfortable Common Room, and luxurious Spa.

A Bulletin Board is available for anyones use. Any NEW or RETURNING players who need any assisstance need only leave messages there and/or their contact info and all possible aid will be provided to them.

Specialty Runebooks and Useful Tomes are placed upon Podiums there for everyone's benefit.

Please stop by and be Welcome!!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Back!!

It's great to see you here again!!

I

imported_Hazard

*pokes head in*

Hi Cymidei,

Glad to see you, Inu... and new warnings of Doom all at the same time.

G

Oh, now ye've done it lads! Now, not only will that nefarious Lady Fier be able to shrink all our laundry into absolute oblivion, mark my words, she will be laughing in triumph as she post pictures of us caught in our knickers for all of Stratics to see!

*Chuckles* Welcome back, Lady Fier!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*giggles* Now that would be a sight to see!!

Oh Cymidei!!! We must chat!!!

G

Hey everyone! Thanks for all your kind comments looking forward to getting to know you all

G

<blockquote><hr>

that nefarious Lady Fier be able to shrink all our laundry into absolute oblivion

[/ QUOTE ]So... my tightie whities are going to be even tighter?! OUCH!!!