• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Quest for the Tome of Love

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I decided to investigate after receiving the following:

So, besides the big shock factor for my Necromancer, why were fairies all over the level 3 entrance to Despise (Atlantic) last night? Nothing says "fun" like recalling into a fury of fairies and getting fried, and then not being able to recover your stuff...
I can confirm that there is a group of winged men here in skimpy costumes They are all lined up like they was in a chorus line playing at that refuge of Thieves and Pirates, The Pirate's Plunder in Buccaneer's Den just waiting for their next victim...

but the purpose behind the change I can only imagine. I did take a mark for Winterbreeze and Goodman's so we can keep track of it together.

Andrasta
Atlantic Shard Reporter
GRL

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a quick update while the initial part of the Event is still going on.

Many people showed up at the Counclers Hall in Britain.

The Quests Starts in the EM hall

We will be posting a detailed Report in a bit

There are some Runes as we found them at Winterbreeze and Goodmans

B

Bullseye_of_Atl

An update would help alot......we had dinner arrangements and I missed the whole thing except for the end.....something about having a tome next week, then 3 places to visit, and, darn it all I had to log again.....any help would be appreciated.

E

Escobar_TDT

Are you guys getting anything written down in your books with the pen and ink?

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tome of Love

The Pristess of Truth Constantine Evanier gave us the following Task:

Step to the 3 Symbols on the Pedestal infront of the Marble table.
Choose the one that fits our month of Febuary the best and call it by its name.

You need to recover the Tome of Love that has been lost in the Archives of Time
It has been broken into 7 pices that have to be recovered.

You have a week to do so.

You need a ink and quill and an empty book (purple ones you buy of NPC)

and you need to copy the books as you find them using the inscription skill (not the ink)

have the book Completed and present it to Constantine next weekend.

There are detailed Instructions at the Counclers hall in Britain in a Book on the Floor

E

Escobar_TDT

You need a ink and quill and an empty book (purple ones you buy of NPC)

and you need to copy the books as you find them using the inscription skill (not the ink)

I see, so this is what she meant by it. Instead of spending the time and typing the whole thing over.

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see, so this is what she meant by it. Instead of spending the time and typing the whole thing over.
That doesnt work...you COPY the 2 books that are used during this process...so you will just end up with the last book you've used this on...deleting the previous work you did on the other book.

Unless i'm missing something with higher inscription skill...

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
same happened to me so i now have 3 books 1 for each but confused on the text in the last one as it says a different order from the first :S

B

BakeryGnome

So.......what are all the locations for the seven parts of this book? I only got 4.....maybe this time I'm NOT looking like the "smart" one, bummer.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
!!!! Too funny now.

Ty to Greypawn for info. (look at his spoiler) or hers...

The books at last spots, well two spots books for sure are gone. Is nothing to read nor copy.

Kind lady told us she copied them earlier and they are now gone. :(

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's some pictures of last night's Quest Action...

Thank you to EM Kanmare for a fun event. A friend & I had fun figuring out the locations and we look forward to the conclusion next weekend. Good Luck next weekend EM Kanmare...Bring a GM and a set of earplugs...:D

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can anyone confirm if there was a 3rd book to find (not shrine) the cah one or if it was just a refrance back to its representing shrine please, an any news on the weabouts of them now?

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye there are 3 shrine books

and 3 of the mantra books

one for Cah one for Beh and one for Mu.

As of last night Goodmans and Winterbreeze had em all if they havent changed yet ...

The clues are right on thou took a friend and her friend and me bout an hour and a half to find em all.

just gotto think out of the box :)