• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Queen Zhah Meets With Queen Dawn - Ter Mur Now Linked With Britannia!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Queen Dawn meets Queen Zhah

The day had come, The day for Queen Dawn of Britannia to meet with Queen Zhah of Ter Mur, The land of the Gargoyles!

We were positioned at the castle at 8pm where Queen Dawn appeared, She asked us to meet Queen Zhah at the moongate south of Britain City.

A glorious pink skinned gargoyle in a gold dress stood waiting at the moongate, She requested we take her to Queen Dawn but slowly, as she was rather tired from the trip.

Queen Dawn welcomed her to Britannia and to Britain, Queen Zhah approached the platform as the crowd split in half to let her through.

Queen Dawn then thanked Zhah for accepting her invitation.

Queen Zhah informed the crowd the gargoyle race come in peace and meant no harm and will endeavor to work with, not against Britannia.

She went on to inform us they are masters of gate technology and the gates between Ter Mur and Britannia will open later on.

Further more, she went on to say how her race had battled with the creatures of the void until recently when the arrival of humans and elves made this challenge easier and how they extend a huge welcome to us all to visit their lands.

The crowd clapped at the end of her speech and Queen Dawn welcomed the friendship between the gargoyles.

The meeting ended with Queen Zhah saying to Queen Dawn they will have a private meeting later to discuss many important matters.

Queen Dawn opened a moongate in the castle to the Britain Moongate.

Queen Zhah requested the moongates be linked, After a pause she yelled 'IT IS DONE!' and Ter Mur, Royal City is now available on every moongate throughout Sosaria.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good news item and so fast too. I must admit I do like it when major things that happen in UO have a story and event linked to them rather than just appearing. Nice job as always EMs.

J

JPDefault

I like these events, but are they always so messy? I mean, guys couldn't stop running in circles, casting spells, sparring and so on...

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the report!

And yes JPDefault, you usually get at least one idiot spamming or shouting abuse or similar, I find it's best just to ignore them as far as possible.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like these events, but are they always so messy? I mean, guys couldn't stop running in circles, casting spells, sparring and so on...
Kids will be kids I guess. If you have a 5 year old or someone with the mentality of a 5 year old how do you expect them to act?.

Tas ever been thus.

Nice report btw ;]

N

Nyte Doombringer

Nice report, sorry I was otherwise detained and had to miss it.