• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] PVP Club Arena Jam Packed

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
PVP Club Arena Jam Packed

<BLOCKQUOTE>Tonight was the big PVP Fel fight night that I have been hearing a lot about so I decided to attend.

<center>
</center>

I arrived thirty minutes early and around twenty patrons were already in the house. It did not take long for the place to get packed....overflowing actually. Sum Yung Gui commented that next time around he needs to rethink seating.

H A Z E, CASULL, Peon, Cy, Road Kill, Midnight Blue, Thorn, Iggy, Benson, Woot Woot, Sariel Damear, Toad, jason, GuardGoneGimp, Zolar, JuJu, Silk, No Name, lil bit, Bittersweet, Fro Bro, A Cyclone, Neo, Mr MiaGi, The Drow Elves, Chinday, Bad Magik, SparHawk, IMPALA, Bullseye, Slapper Jr. and Shaolin Monk were a few faces I saw as I looked around the arena room.

The event started fifteen minutes late and the patrons were getting antsy. So antsy deaths fell upon some before the first bell rang. LoaRDrazon was the first death in the crowd followed by Arabella then Discontentment.

<center>

*LoaRDrazon was the first death of the evening. A bad trigger finger or macro malfunction ???*

*Arabella*

*Discontentment*</center>

The event got under way and Rach in red took bets and played bookie.

<center>
</center>

The first duo up for death and glory were No Name and A Soul Train.

<center>
</center>

Though A Soul Train was bleeding profusley he was the winner leaving No Name face down on the cold tile floor.

<center>
</center>

The next duo was to be announced and as I never bet at these events personally myself I left to pick up my carry out dinner a few blocks away. Returning around ten minutes later I found my screen was in shades of gray with only a few people left hovering near the arena. A kind soul ressed me and I inquired what happened. Kimberly informed me BC came and wiped everyone out and that she thought the event was over. So much for the life and death in Fel. Special thanks to XV for sponsering this event.

L

Lord Zephyrus

Yep i was there.. Everything went fine for a while then i hit a huge lag spike 15 seconds later my pc caught up and i saw. You are dead lol. What supprised me was i didint just get one box to give a murder count i got 6 boxes for 6 different people. Lol it was fun i died got rezed. I will contunue to come and watch. And special thanks to Sammy for the chicken idea i no longer have to stare at a grey screen.

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
Freaky...I had three boxes up myself. Thank god I did not take Lady Lava...there probably would have been 20 up, lol.

p.s. I enjoyed the trash talk between No Name and A Soul Train before they actually went at it.

I

imported_The_Dude_

I showed up a little late but i did manage some pictures....
[image]
[/image]
[image]
[/image]
[image]
[/image]

Was alot of fun see u at the next one...

T

Trailer Trash

it had the making of the best pvp tornament in a long time.
not sure if it can be done in fel.
maybe next time have some reds out side fielding the second the fighting starts.
that way if griefers come they will have to get through a grinder to get in.
kill anyone that comes after the fighting starts and then they can enter as ghosts if they want to watch. With bagballs and some experienced grinders it just might work. you could even set the grinder behind a teleporter, that might work out even better. Just kill anyone that comes after the torny starts.

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
Everyone knows BC likes to watch others " melt like butter ".
They have been melting the masses for years.

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

it had the making of the best pvp tornament in a long time.
not sure if it can be done in fel.
maybe next time have some reds out side fielding the second the fighting starts.
that way if griefers come they will have to get through a grinder to get in.
kill anyone that comes after the fighting starts and then they can enter as ghosts if they want to watch. With bagballs and some experienced grinders it just might work. you could even set the grinder behind a teleporter, that might work out even better. Just kill anyone that comes after the torny starts.

[/ QUOTE ] Having the house open to the public was the best thing she did, now bc is banned. Hopefully she doesn't give up on it.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank Goodness I wasnt the first one to die this evening........I really didnt expect to make it through the whole evening without dying

G

It will be done in fel again, I promise, but I now have just about the entire BC guild roster on my ban list, so no, Adonis, you will not see me at the next one. I'll also fix that little hole in the wall for your insects. In all actuality, though, it was pretty fun! Thanks again to XV sponsoring, even though no prizes were handed out, lol. We'll just use em next time.

I was almost overwhelmed at the turnout, it was amazing, and way more than I expected. Things did get ugly when a few guilds mistakenly attacked others, then they wouldn't stop. Also, Roadkill was nice enough to stop by, trying to grief all by his self, so I made a little GM call, ain't heard from him since. Everyone said they had a blast, even with the BC griefing. So, all in all, it was a fel event, in every sense of the word.

I

imported_The_Dude_

I have 3 red mages and 2 red dexers. As do many people in BC. Also theres these new neat things called soulstones....If we want to show up at another we will. Your design was flawed we, being the nice citizens we are, kindly pointed them out. I mean hell we let one fight take place before we came in....

All in all was a fun night led to fights outside the house for a little while. As you stated there was other people there trying to get kills in and have there fun. They just arent as organized. If paging on Roadkill did as u think then the shard should thank you. But i doubt it.

C

Cbone

i had to go to work, or i would have picked off some more of you guys

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

I have 3 red mages and 2 red dexers. As do many people in BC. Also theres these new neat things called soulstones....If we want to show up at another we will. Your design was flawed we, being the nice citizens we are, kindly pointed them out. I mean hell we let one fight take place before we came in....

All in all was a fun night led to fights outside the house for a little while. As you stated there was other people there trying to get kills in and have there fun. They just arent as organized. If paging on Roadkill did as u think then the shard should thank you. But i doubt it.

[/ QUOTE ] aww its all in the fun so we died. go ahead and soulstone your skills
see ya at the next one.

T

Trailer Trash

hey dude you remind me of wally from leave it to beaver!!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have 3 red mages and 2 red dexers. As do many people in BC. Also theres these new neat things called soulstones....If we want to show up at another we will.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'lll keep banning until I have every one of your chars on the list, lol. You still don't understand, we all had a laugh one way or another, so it's all good. And the only flaw was the opening, that you could cast nature's furies into it, and that will be taken care of today. So, unless ya'll start new accounts for the sole purpose of griefing my arena, then it will eventually happen. And, if you do, well, you're lamer than I thought.

<blockquote><hr>

If paging on Roadkill did as u think then the shard should thank you. But i doubt it.

[/ QUOTE ]
He seemed to dissappear soon after I recieved the message from the GM, so we can only hope...