• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Publish 55 on Lake Superior

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Posted to http://uoherald.com

Publish 55 to All Shards
Jeremy Dalberg
09 Sep 2008 17:20:45

Publish 55 will be published to all shards during their next regular maintenance (for the Japanese shards, we just missed them - it'll get published there during tomorrow's maintenance.)
To see the full Publish 55 notes,click here:http://update.uo.com/design_595.html]

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
SEEEEEEDZZZZ

AND VET REWARDS AND AND SEEDS AND VET REWARDS

*convulses and passes out*

R

RenaLynne

I feel really blonde...I thought publish was up yesterday and hunted antlions for 2 hours all the while sooo mad I didnt get any seeds...:blushing:

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hunted titans a little while this morning, got about 6 fragrant and one peculiar seeds. Tia pushed em in the dirt for me since I have a huge black thumb :p

I'll post screenies when we see what pushes out.

S

sapphirediablo11

I feel really blind or dumb... i've been hunting almost everything and can't seem to find any seeds or fragments...

The vet rewards are great i love being on of the only people on a ethy Cu Sidhe with my Cusidhe beside me, its a nice feeling eheh

One last thing... The pentagram, what size is it?? anyone select it?? does ti only take 3 people for Arcane Focusing??

Thanks for your time and efforts